Anyone Tried Erouto Style? 3p?

musashi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here ever tried Erouto style? I know it's a sister shop of JK style, but haven't read anything about this store? Am interested with it since it offers 3p course. Thanks!
http://erouto-style.net/

I have used JK and OL which are sister shops to Erouto. Never tried Erouto, but their system is different. Erouto seems more 'aggressive' with action starting immediately. You are expected to have showered first to get straight to business. No FS as with JK/OL and they state more explicitly on their site that you do not F#CK around. They also have 3P which the others do not.
Be a pioneer, Musashi!

Yea, the 3p option got me interested as it's definitely one to be crossed off on the bucket list, heh. However, I do not speak fluent Japanese, in fact, I only speak really basic Japanese, you think I'll be able to get through with them? I know people didn't have any problem with JK style, just not sure if Erouto works the same way. And by saying 'aggressive', what do you mean by that in comparison to the other 2 sister shop?

I guess you'd say JK are 'innocent/cute girls' (ages between 18-20 but some are definitely early mid-20s) , OL are 'independent/young women' (22-upper 20s but again some actually older), and Eruoto are OL-gone-baaaaaaad! Yeah, probably Eruoto girls would sort of take the lead (what I meant by aggressive) as part of the service than JK or OL. I'm sure you would be okay - you gonna wanna talk that much when you have TWO delicious naked Japanese girls with you?

Reactions: lotus
I see, thanks for clarifying. Nah, I'm not worried about talking to the girls, I'm more concerned about calling them and if they'll accept me as a gaijin who barely speaks Japanese. That's why I wonder if anyone has actually successfully used them.

As long as you are clear who you want and when and understand you have to call them about an hour before the booking time and then from the love hotel to give them the room number it should be okay.

Does it have to be a love hotel? Could I just get them to my hotel room instead?

Alright, I'm gonna try giving them a call when I get to tokyo and give an update!

Btw R.O.B, do you have any good love hotel recommendation around Kabukicho area?

No real recommendations, though others might. Bali An and Bali Island are very nice (more expensive, starting at about Y6000) but sort of half way between love hotel and regular hotel/party rooms. They have a front desk as in a normal hotel. Once I booked in 'alone' and right next to me were four giggling girls booking in for one room! But if you have a regular hotel it may not be much point. If you are thinking of the theme love hotels I don't know any unless 'dreadful hole' was the theme….

Ah I see, well, I'm booked on one of those small hotel rooms and though it might be more fun to be in a bigger room love hotel, especially with the bigger bathroom, heh.

Hi musashi just wondering if you went with the the 3p?

me and my wife are intrested... do you what services the girls offer as part of 3p?

Hi sxcmixedcpl, I did try 3p with erouto style. I know they do offer 3p with 2 party on your end, however I'm not sure if they accepts another female on your end. I'm guessing it should be fine, just give them a call and see what they say.

Hi sxcmixedcpl, I did try 3p with erouto style. I know they do offer 3p with 2 party on your end, however I'm not sure if they accepts another female on your end. I'm guessing it should be fine, just give them a call and see what they say.

Hey Musashi, I'll be going to Tokyo in December and was keen on trying out Erouto Style. I'm Asian and can speak and understand Japanese (but only around N2-N3 level, so not yet exactly fluent) but I know that it may still be pretty difficult to be accepted as a customer. Not to mention the pool of girls who are open to foreigners is probably very limited as well. Was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about your experience with Erouto Style? I assume you did the booking via phone, but did you do things like first of all tell them you are a foreigner, can at least speak basic Japanese etc? And do they then tell you the girls that will service foreigners or should I just try my luck and tell them of the girl I'm interested in and hope they'll accept me?

I understand that there are 3 courses from their site, but I think I'll either go for the sokushaku or 3P one. The thing is, if I do go for the 3P course, I'm also worried about the girls I'll get. I don't want to pay around 50K Yen only to unluckily end up with girls that aren't really my type... Another concern is of course whether the girls will get along. Because if it's gonna be too much of a hassle, I might as well be better off focusing on other establishments I have my eye on. I know it's been a few months (but I just stumbled open this thread because I'm trying to prepare for my own endeavor) and I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any advice for a total newbie like me. Thanks!

I am a big fan of the Style group but I had an really bad experience the only time I used Erouto. I would have posted a review but she disappeared from the site shortly after (can't think of her name). It might of been a fluke or maybe this is where the ones who didn't make the JK or OL cut end up. Not sure (definitely some cute ones on the site).

If you call them and only communicate in decent Japanese you will probably have a good shot of finding two girls. If you use English the selection will be smaller. I recommend calling early in the day before their schedules fill up.

Honestly, 3P in Japan doesn't seem worth it unless you have a good recommendation on a specific combo of girls.

Hi MacMackerson, thanks sharing! Sorry to hear you had a terrible experience. Hope it really was just a case of a bad apple among good (or at least decent) ones. Yeah I plan on calling them, but since it'll be the first time I even make such a call, I'm slightly nervous and afraid I may mess up (say the wrong things, mishear them etc) but maybe I'm just being overly paranoid haha.

Yeah I'm sure the overall experience of the 3P will be largely dependent on how well the girls get along, because I sure as hell won't know what to do if the situation turns out to be that all 3 of us are complete strangers, as opposed to the girls at least knowing each other or it's not their first time doing 3P together. I guess the best way is, as you said, ask the shop for a recommendation. My hope is that the girl I'm interested in would be available and that they can easily recommend a partner for her who is also working that day.

It's all still pretty expensive (for me anyway), but it's one of the things I want to cross off my bucket list. The country I'm in, the girls aren't that great but more importantly it's close to impossible to find such a 3P service like I can in Japan. So I figured, why not? I absolutely love Japanese girls anyway so might as well have the 3P experience with them even though it may be pricier. I saw that other shops also have the possible 3P option (if the girl indicates she's up for it on her profile or something) but since it's not a dedicated service for their shop, I kinda feel like the chances of getting a good service/experience at those shops might be lower than if I simply tried out Erouto. Plus perhaps price-wise Erouto might be lower too, but I haven't really gone too in-depth into calculating the differences.

I do have alternatives in mind though, in case things don't work out. Their sister shop JK-Style seems like a better choice if I'd rather have a 1-1 session with a girl. But again, not knowing if the girls I'm interested in are foreigner-friendly is always a concern haha. But I wonder if the back end staff for both JK-Style and Erouto (and their other sister shops for that matter) are the same? It'd be pretty awkward if, let's say, I called Erouto first and decided not to book anyone, then a few minutes later call JK-Style and it's the same staff I spoke to or they recognize my number ^^;

Anyway thanks for reading and giving your 2 two cents above!

I hear you on loving J-girls. They are special... but I think more in a cute, GFE sort of way. Your decision though so I am going to stop pointing out the negatives.

The staff is the same. Actually, I guarantee if you aren't interested in the available (or unavailable) erouto ladies the staff will try the available OL or JK.

Hey @MacMackerson, would you mind telling us a little more about your terrible experience with the Erouto girl? Just so we can get a general idea. My impression comparing it to JK and OL is that the girls at Erouto are likely either less pretty/beautiful and/or can't play the schoolgirl or OL role for some reason.

@MacMackerson
I'm curious when you say 3P is usually not worth it in Japan. I was still young and naive when I thought 2girls must be twice as good. Also before I found TAG, so don't really remember the provider anymore. But my 3p in Japan where just 2girls taking turns on me, but without the for me essential girl on girl part.
So I concluded as well that it's not really worth it.

@Midlife Crisis
Super Quick Version - Had booked a JK girl but she ended up canceling her schedule that day. Was offered two OLs but the timing didn't work. Ended up with ES Natsumi (just looked up her name and definitely not on the website anymore). Met her and reasonably cute.

So the bad part - If we had been in the US I would have assumed she was high. Like percocet + whiskey. Super out of it and unresponsive. Since this is Japan, I think she was probably just weird. She had her eyes 90% closed the whole time. The BJ wasn't worthy of being called a BJ. Some other bad stuff too.

The reason I didn't post a warning review was she disappeared a few days after and I don't think there are any other ES reviews on TAG. I didn't want to put up the only negative review about a girl who wasn't there anymore when my experience with the 'Style Group' has been good every other time.

@RandomTokyoGuy
Complicated question but I think we are on the same page.

Personal Opinion - What I love about J-girls is the cute, amateurish, GFE vibe I can get from DH. With 3P I lose that.

vs. SE Asia
-With Japanese DH you don't get to see the girls chemistry together before hand.
- It is way more expensive. I think 'suspect' having two girls would lower your chances of FS.
- Also, I think I would have to direct everything which would make it less fun for me. That same 'amateurish' fell that I love backfires in this situation.

In a scenario where one of my favorite JK or OLs suggested one of their friends for 3P, I would 100% be up for it. But that is 1) against the rules and 2) my favorite girls are not the sharing types.

This is all just my untested opinion though so don't let it stop anyone!