Are shops becoming more Gaijin friendly?

Isn't that more to do with dress style over the years? And I'm not sure if this styling 100% correlates with men's preferences during the period.
A century ago I think almost all men would've still liked big boobs (maybe big as in Alice's proportions, not JAV beached-whale look)

back to the main question, I do think the overall trend is that shops will become more gaijin-friendly over the coming years. Globalisation and all that.

That's pre-Victorian, it wasn't uncommon for women to walk around with their nipples sticking out to try and squeeze more cleavage out.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/136...because-boobies-are-complicated-things-photos
I think they had their nipples almost sticking out. Not actually sticking out. Anyway, as soon as women became more liberated, the first thing they did was de-liberate their boobs. But sometime later, they figured out that their boobs were an excellent tool to use to ensure and progress their liberation.

In Henry the 8th era, woman servants would all be bare breasted during the colder months so they could tell if it was warm enough in the Castle, pub whatever

Reactions: Wwanderer
back to the main question, I do think the overall trend is that shops will become more gaijin-friendly over the coming years. Globalisation and all that.

I think the evidence is clear that Japan has become less foreigner friendly and is becoming more insular. There has been an influx of foreign low paid service and blue collar workers in Tokyo recently but hiring of foreign office workers and professionals is lower than ever before and Japanese workers ability at English is no better than previously. What used to be considered foreign companies are run as completely local organisations and few a few exceptions Japanese companies are not even bothering with foreign markets now, especially having been burned in China.

I think the evidence is clear that Japan has become less foreigner friendly and is becoming more insular. There has been an influx of foreign low paid service and blue collar workers in Tokyo recently but hiring of foreign office workers and professionals is lower than ever before and Japanese workers ability at English is no better than previously. What used to be considered foreign companies are run as completely local organisations and few a few exceptions Japanese companies are not even bothering with foreign markets now, especially having been burned in China.
It surprises me to hear that hiring of foreign office workers and professionals is down. Since when? What is your source on that? My impression is that there might be fewer senior level expats, but more mid and lower level foreigners working in both Japanese and gaishikei. I might be totally wrong though as it is just an impression.