Ariel?

Cchh

TAG Member
Reaction score
Currently debating on trying out Ariel or King's Club.

King's club have alot of review here but I like the line up for Ariel ( http://www.y-ariel.jp/ ) more but have not seen any review about it here. Price wise both are in similar range so I'm wondering has any one experience here? The only reviews I found are the fukuoka one or back in 2016 so wondering anyone have recent experience.

Thanks,

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What I would suggest is checking out the Soapland guide on this forum. From my understanding, not to many people like Ariel, but the price point is well the major selling point. I know that Ariel here in Fukuoka is really nice, but sadly they are no longer taking foreigners.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What I would suggest is checking out the Soapland guide on this forum. From my understanding, not to many people like Ariel, but the price point is well the major selling point. I know that Ariel here in Fukuoka is really nice, but sadly they are no longer taking foreigners.

Yeah I been going through the Resource thread , only gotten page 3X so far Orz...

I do see it that its open to foreigner but again besides the 2016 review I can't find any newer ones :(

Yeah I been going through the Resource thread , only gotten page 3X so far Orz...

I do see it that its open to foreigner but again besides the 2016 review I can't find any newer ones :(

If you are referring to the Fukuoka Ariel, I can tell you that on my most recent trip about a month ago, they are indeed not open to foreigners, well at least the girls there.

I am Hafu but taller and wider than average citizens. Do they take in non Japanese speaking customers .

My general advice is to not plan too much on exact shop and girl, since it can be a bit of a lottery. Often you will find yourself ending up in a totally different shop than what you thought.

Thanks, I read through the entire resource thread so I get what you mean now haha.

I also read through the entire STD thread so now I'm having more risk concern on budget shop too

Ariel i went inside the shop before, early last year.
the girl i wanted actually work both shop that day, tinker as well, sister shops.
the tout told me she over that shop , asked me if other girls ok, but i tried tinkerbell enup the shop said Japanese only shop.
somehow after another 2-3 japan trips to yoshiwara, the shop guy seem to know me (either by other shop touts or found me as a seasonal patroniser always strolling around the area) and start to invited me.
still now i have not try tinkerbell, ariel and Aladdin.

Ariel i went inside the shop before, early last year.
the girl i wanted actually work both shop that day, tinker as well, sister shops.
the tout told me she over that shop , asked me if other girls ok, but i tried tinkerbell enup the shop said Japanese only shop.
somehow after another 2-3 japan trips to yoshiwara, the shop guy seem to know me (either by other shop touts or found me as a seasonal patroniser always strolling around the area) and start to invited me.
still now i have not try tinkerbell, ariel and Aladdin.

Thanks! I'm sure word gets around your a good customer