Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://sexy-cat-k.jp/sp/detail.html?id=12

Date of Encounter:
11 July 2022

Contact Method:
In person.

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes, ¥12000 (¥5000 to the house, ¥7000 to Arisa)

Type/Location:
Shop location.

Language Notes:
All Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
My first visit back to Japan after a 3 year break due to COVID. I had other business in Kanda so I thought it would be nice to pay a visit to Sexy Cat, a short walk from Kanda Station's southeast entrance. From previewing the website, I knew there should be a couple women who were to my liking, i.e. slender, so I was happy when the tenchou offered me Arisa if I could wait about 10 minutes. She did indeed have a nice slim body, although she had less padding than a younger woman might. She was probably in her mid-40s, which was still young to me! She was able carry on a conversation well while she proceeded through the standard routine there of washing, bathing, mouthwash, then to the bed for everything except full service. Due to COVID we both automatically refrained from any mouth-to-mouth contact. She had a nice touch and ended with a BJ/CIM. It being a hot day even at 9 am, it was good to get a bath, and the playtime was icing on the cake. The tenchou recommended that I call ahead next time to reserve someone a day or two in advance if I was picky about what kind of person I wanted. Prices had gone up slightly, but I was glad to see the increase went to the providers.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sexy Cat is an old standby for me. They welcome foreigners and the women there tend to be older and more self-confident. I'm out of practice writing reviews so feel free to correct.

Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://sexy-cat-k.jp/sp/detail.html?id=12

Date of Encounter:
11 July 2022

Contact Method:
In person.

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes, ¥12000 (¥5000 to the house, ¥7000 to Arisa)

Type/Location:
Shop location.

Language Notes:
All Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
My first visit back to Japan after a 3 year break due to COVID. I had other business in Kanda so I thought it would be nice to pay a visit to Sexy Cat, a short walk from Kanda Station's southeast entrance. From previewing the website, I knew there should be a couple women who were to my liking, i.e. slender, so I was happy when the tenchou offered me Arisa if I could wait about 10 minutes. She did indeed have a nice slim body, although she had less padding than a younger woman might. She was probably in her mid-40s, which was still young to me! She was able carry on a conversation well while she proceeded through the standard routine there of washing, bathing, mouthwash, then to the bed for everything except full service. Due to COVID we both automatically refrained from any mouth-to-mouth contact. She had a nice touch and ended with a BJ/CIM. It being a hot day even at 9 am, it was good to get a bath, and the playtime was icing on the cake. The tenchou recommended that I call ahead next time to reserve someone a day or two in advance if I was picky about what kind of person I wanted. Prices had gone up slightly, but I was glad to see the increase went to the providers.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sexy Cat is an old standby for me. They welcome foreigners and the women there tend to be older and more self-confident. I'm out of practice writing reviews so feel free to correct.
Arisa is my favorite there. She always goes immediately into round 2 with no break, fun times.
It seems like the service hasn’t changed with the price increase? They list sumata now on the site, but I guess that is depending on the girl.
Thanks for sharing!