CloudChaser

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Arisu @ Harvest Moon [Nagoya!]

Soapland Name:
Harvest Moon ハーベストムーン

Soapland Provider Name:
Arisu ありす - https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230101/harvestmoon_s/girlid-44626783/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.harvestmoon-nagoya.com/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes @ ¥38,000 (¥15,000 bathing fee, ¥18,000 + ¥5,000 "special course" service fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Thanks to the wealth of knowledge here at TAG, I finally found the courage to give this SL thing a go after lurking for a while... I might be mistaken, but I believe that this might be the first Nagoya SL review in recent years. May this inspire a wave of Nagoya reviews from fellow TAG lurkers...

Language Note
All communications were in Japanese (I have passable 日本語 ~N3-N2), which certainly made the process easier in Nagoya, or possible, even.

Take 1
I saw many comments on TAG stating that Nagoya is not foreigner-friendly - and my first experience backs this up. I had tried calling Harvest Moon directly a year or so ago to book another attractive princess, but the staff member immediately picked up on my foreigness and promptly shut me down with very clear "no gaijin" and a hung up. And that would be quick end to my very short p4p chapter, I thought... (It seems that they are just not very friendly on the phone - I saw several Japanese reviews also complaining about the rudeness of the guys who pick up calls).

Take 2
A year later, got curious again and found Arisu on CH - I was primarily interested in experiencing mat play, which she supposedly excelled at. I contacted Arisu directly via Twitter (@arisu_da_yo as advertised on her page). She was very friendly and polite, completely opposite to the phone call a year ago, and said that foreigners were fine with her (she was a quarter foreign herself, she said). I booked in but due to some changes in her diary, it would be another few months before we would find a date.

On the evening of a start to a rainy 3-day weekend, and feeling particularly tired (this was a mistake), I grabbed a coffee (so was this) and messaged to check her schedule... She said she would be free in the following afternoon. I thought why not give it a go and booked a 90 minute mat+bed course. Arisu handled all the reservations and confirmed the total cost. At first, I was a bit surprised, as she had been "upgraded" to a "special course" rank, which meant an extra ¥5000... But I thought if I'm only going to do this once as a treat, then it's probably worth seeing what the fuss is about.

Travel and Waiting Room
After a sleepless night (likely the excitement and the coffee), I headed out to town. Harvest Moon is located in the West-side of Nagoya and on the way there, I picked up some cheesecake and apple pie for her (which by chance, she apparently likes, hint: she's not into chocolate). I arrived to the store with 5 minutes to spare. The desk staff in-store seemed fairly friendly, and their first question to all people entering was "do you have a booking?" I replied that I did, with Arisu from 2 pm. They ushered me into the small curtained waiting room to the side. I was given a plastic number, they took the bathing fee, and gave me an option of ryokucha, oolongcha, or cola. I also messaged Arisu to say that I arrived, and she replied apologising; the room tidying was running late. I told her to take her time and I relaxed in the waiting room for around 30 minutes as other customers came (luckily in a different room) and went.

Greetings
Finally, the tencho called my number and told me to head around the corner through the curtains, and there she was, waiting. I'll admit that the oft-mentioned panel magic was probably utilised somewhat (she was closer to her less-edited Twitter photos than CH)... She had a flattering medium figure and her face was not quite as slim and eyes not quite as large in the photos but let's say more realistically proportioned. Even when you know the pictures are photoshopped, it's still a little jarring to see the real-life difference! I think the thing that struck me most was how approximately she had her dress on, as if she had just finished pulling out on (which to be fair, she probably did)... It's fine, I guess, it came off pretty quickly anyhow! It just tempered my first-timer expectations a bit!

She greeted me warmly and lead me to the room. It seems Harvest Moon has only a few rooms, but she was stuck with the one today. There was just enough room for a low bed and a mini-fridge under a desk, then the bathroom next door had space for a large inflatable may and a bathtub that could only sit one (she said the other rooms also had larger tubs).

I passed the cake and we spoke briefly about how finally meeting a year a bit after initial contact! It was clear that she had a very sweet personality. She asked what I'd like to do first, and I said that as it's my first time, I wouldn't mind being lead, though I'd like to start with the mat as it would be a novel experience. She also mentioned being very good at massages, so I thought it would also be nice to fit that in at the end, if we had time (sadly we did, but through no fault of Arisu)!

She took the remainder of the payment, and asked me to undress myself and place my clothes in a basket (is it only the expensive SLs that undress you these days)? She lead me to the bathroom and I was shown the infamous chair, where she started to give me a quick wash with a few dabs down there before inviting me to sit in the tub as she prepared the mat. As I'm a complete newbie to this, I was only "half-up" at this stage, partly due to nervousness, I guess. As she was setting up, we chatted about hobbies and she worked hard to create a comfortable atmosphere - as I watched her prep the jelly, it was kind of surreal to think that this lady was about to lube me up on a mat!

Mat Play
Arisu helps me onto the mat, front-down first, and starts her routine. Lots of sliding and licking ensures - an addictive (and arousing) feeling! The feeling of her sliding on your back is nice, as is the tongue work, but the best one is where she scissors you for all the slippy/grindy goodness. That was a great feeling and was enough to wake me up, where she tells me to turn over, gives an intense BBBJ (the sensation was quite novel with all the nuru jelly everywhere) and caps me with her mouth. I might not have noticed if it weren't a tiny bit tight.

She jumps on and starts riding with a few positions - a great sight. She lets you touch and play, though I was quite content to watch this time. Although it was amazing fun, unfortunately I take a while, and I could tell she was getting tired. After I join in for a bit, she suggests trying the bed. So she washes me off, and I get to sit in the bath to relax again as she tidies up the mat and we chat about the games she likes playing in her downtime. She invites me to dry off and we had back next door, where she offers me a nice cool tea.

Bed "Play"
She asks which position I'd like to try and I ask her to start on top first. Embarrassingly, perhaps due to my tiredness or nerves, I can't seem to get hard enough for another cap, even with a spirited BBBJ =( in hindsight, I should have asked to switch and do some DATY, as that might have been enough excitement to get going again... We have a laugh about it, sit for another tea and check the time. Still 30 mins on the clock.

I remembered that she mentioned being a massage therapist, and ask her about it - she replies that it might be a good to relax a bit if I was feeling tired and she had her aromatherapy oils, so I flip over for what becomes an unexpectedly great massage. While it wasn't enough to get me excited again, she spends the next 25 minutes working out all the knots in my shoulders and back with some nicely aromatic oils. I joke that I'd come again just for her massage and she seems to take it as a compliment. Her warm presence and good technique (and likely my lack of sleep) almost leaves me dozing, but I feel very refreshed when she's done.

Closing
We shower together for the last few minutes and her dressed. She apologies that couldn't get me to pop, but I joke that I got a great spa session instead. I say that in the future, I'll come back with a bit more sleep and ask for a more mat time, as that was great fun and very sexy! She gives me a kiss, we wait for our turn to exit and I gives me another hug and kiss before I pass back through the curtains and around the corner to the front desk.

The tencho sees me out, asks if I enjoyed, and wishes me a good day, bringing my first SL visit to a close.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Apologies for the long review, lots of thanks to all the great info here from many members, and I wanted to contribute the best I could.

While I didn't pop, through no fault of Arisu, I did have a good time. In hindsight, there are some things I would have done differently but being my first time, I didn't know better. Personally, I would go better rested so that I could actually make the most of it in terms of play time. While it was a good massage, paying twice the going rate for it is probably not worth it! I think I should also have been a bit more proactive, and that could have helped keep my excitement level up - might in part just be due to being tired too though.

Perhaps it is a fantasy of the inexperienced, but I also expected (maybe unfairly) that the provider would be better "put together". I don't mean that in a bad way, but part of me was really looking forward to seeing a someone incredibly sexy in nice clothes, attention to detail etc. Maybe this is also a "high-end" thing?

Lastly, I wonder is a SL a good deal for delayed ejaculation folks? I see many reviews here of a few pops per session, in which case I can imagine that you get your money's worth! Maybe it's a case of finding the right provider, or trying a second time. I'm on the fence about it, but I'm not sure if I would try someone new or try again with Arisu now that she has an idea of I like. Perhaps more experienced TAGers can get their preferences across even in their first meeting.

I should also have asked if she spoke English - sorry folks!

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

i was a bit curious so i searched the forum a little, seems like this might be the first soapland report from nagoya?

Reactions: Sudsy
She took the remainder of the payment,
Are you talking about the apple pie or did she ask for extra payment???

Lastly, I wonder is a SL a good deal for delayed ejaculation folks? I see many reviews here of a few pops per session, in which case I can imagine that you get your money's worth!
If you can, have at it, but I don’t think it should be the end all be all. I forced out a second pop in a 120 minute session recently and besides what seemed like an hour on the second one, I think I ruined my next sessions even like 10 days after because I noticed I had way harder times cumming and keeping it up compared to before

Are you talking about the apple pie or did she ask for extra payment???

If you can, have at it, but I don’t think it should be the end all be all. I forced out a second pop in a 120 minute session recently and besides what seemed like an hour on the second one, I think I ruined my next sessions even like 10 days after because I noticed I had way harder times cumming and keeping it up compared to before

Harvest Moon operates slightly different from what we are used to for payment. You pay the store the bathing fee, the rest of it you pay directly to the girl *wink wink