WhatsApp

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 15,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinbashi

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I visited their sister store in Nihonbashi back in July. I used LINE but didn't get an answer so actually called the shop by phone. I used Japanese on the phone and throughout the session. I paid for the 60 minute Osama service. The service was good and on the train going to my next appointment I got an answer from my LINE message. I just told her that I had just visited and had a good time.

This time I used WhatsApp and got an answer straight away. I told them that I would be in Shinbashi in around an hour. I got there a little earlier but it was no problem. At the door I was greeted by Hana. There seemed to be another punter there I guess from the pair of men's shoes already there. Hana looks like her picture but with a friendlier face. She is a little bigger than the pictures show too. I again chose the 60 minute Osama service.

We took off our clothes. She has a full tattoo on her stomach. As mentioned she is a little flabby but she looks quite young. Maybe in her mid 20s. We go to the shower. While having a shower she asks if I like massages. I told her yes. So back in the room she gave a standard massage for 1/2 an hour. After that the fun begins.

I asked for a CBJ and she likes to use her tongue like a snake. It felt good. After a little bit of that we started mish. After the deed was done she continued with the massage which felt a little stronger than before. Then the time was up.

I gave her a hug and on my way out I saw another pair of shoes. Guess it was getting busier. From my experience the shop in Nihonbashi had larger rooms while the room I went to in Shinbashi was quite small. Both were a little run down but I'm not there for the room.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I enjoyed my time with Hana. She might be a little big for some but she was quite pleasant and she did seem eager to please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Hana from Aroma Coco8, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/23/2019

I also had some time with her. She's very cute in my opinion. Sexy face. Body is bit plump but not overweight, curvy? Massive tits. was wanting to give BBBJ but I stopped her and asked to cover.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
I also met her. It wasn’t great but partially my fault. She was cute, a different face that the traditional Thai girl. Anyway, she left. the rotation is very fast at aroma.

I also met her. It wasn’t great but partially my fault. She was cute, a different face that the traditional Thai girl. Anyway, she left. the rotation is very fast at aroma.

I guess she is half? Think I remember her saying something like this