walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min, 21k

Type/Location:
Akihabara Shop

Language Notes:
Bad Japanese / Bad English

Details of the Encounter:
Aroma Life is a chain of shops that offers oily massage from young women in various states of undress. The customer cannot touch the girls and the girls offer no sexual services, but ....

The shop is on a busy Akihabara street, but it's easy to duck in quickly if you're shy (I was at the "2nd" location on their website).

I walked in at 1pm and the shop guy was not shocked at my gaijinness and was very welcoming even with my terrible Japanese. He offered a placard with options in English and a list of prices. The only options are time and girl's attire: fully clothed, camisole and lingerie.

I picked the lingerie course for 80 mins. I had no preference on girls so let the shop guy pick, although I think I was still charged the nomination fee, whatever. I was made to acknowledge that there would be no sex, no touching. Of course, said I, I wouldn't even think of it.

The girl came immediately and told me her name was Mono, I thought, even though I've never heard that as a name before. Couldn't find her on the website, but Mamoro/Mami https://web.aromalife.biz/get_item.php?item_id=463 on the website seems like her. She was very cute, but not someone you'd whip your head around for on a Tokyo street. A little baby fat, but that's fine with me on a 21 yo.

I was led to a small, but very clean room with a mat on the floor and was handed a towel and instructed to put my valuables in a plastic bag and take my clothes off. I was then led (just across hallway) to a shower to clean up (keeping my valuables with me, which is nice). I was also handed the tiniest disposable underwear that you could imagine, this is a no nonsense massage place after all.

Back in the room I was shown a card in English giving options for which area to concentrate on. Since it was my first time, I just said 'omakase' just to see what would happen. Useful word that.

The massage starts as usual, face down, towel covering my backside discreetly. I'm not a big fan of normal massages, but if it's done by a cute girl in sexy bra and panties I will suffer through it. The massage was slow and sensual, starting on legs, but working slowly and methodically up the thighs and around the butt. Accidentally bumping into my barely concealed balls more than a few times.

After a bit more of the face down massage, it was time to get into the doggy style position, just like a regular massage, right? Um, okay. I did say 'omakase.' So she muscled me into the right position, with legs just so and against my protests of modesty. At this point those tiny panties are a thong in the back and barely holding in one testicle and 2/3 of the shaft, but I'm a guest in this country so who am I to judge their mysterious ways.

It turns out that this shop has discovered that the best way to massage a man's chest is to get him on all fours and then reach between his legs all the way up. This may lead to some accidental brushing of balls and shaft with a forearm, but shoganai. A sweet mixture of eroticism and vulnerability.

The next part was lying face up and replacement of the modesty towel which was now making a very nice tent. Another innovative technique for this part of the massage is for the therapist to kneel by your head and reach all the way over you to get at your hips and thighs. My therapist needs a little more practice apparently because she repeatedly mashed her bra covered boobs into my face. At times she would need to straddle my head with her panties a mere inches away, she managed not to sit on my face, sadly.

The final massage was a stretching exercise with our legs in a pretzel for leverage reasons, I presume. Leverage enhanced by having her forearm to elbow all they way nudged up to my groin.

Shower after and then out the door with a hug and friendly goodbye (I asked if the hug was okay, first). Didn't offer me a card.

Not much chit chat, just occasional banter to amuse myself. Don't want to break the sensual vibe too much.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a great Japanese style experience. It's insanely expensive considering there is no direct sex, the girl is partially clothed and there is no release, but I recommend doing something like it at least once.

Afterword about "touching," which applies to all my reviews.

When they say no "touching" or no touching below the waist, etc. I know it's a vague guideline. In a place like this, "no touching" probably means no grabbing boobs, pussy or ass, but I tend to be conservative the first time so as not to fuck it up for future gaijin. Yes, she put her panty clad pussy on my foot while massaging me, and yes I wanted to massage her with that foot, but I settled for just a little wiggle. For you guys.

My rule for massages is just to put my open hand out there and anything that falls into it is fair game.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Man, I normally would just skip right over these types of places, but akasam really sold it to me. Might have to give it a try next time...

Reactions: akasam