Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min @ 14000 + tip

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Arrived just after 12pm as a walkin. Yumi-san was in the premises but she recommended a new girl. Selected the 2H course. Yumi-san introduced Nina as a Filipina, but she later insisted she was a half (half Filipina at first, then half Thai later). Older based on the profile sheets in their website and it shows IRL. She speaks good English. On this trip English was predominantly used! She wore a white T-shirt, and a black skirt.

I get to the other room. Nina comes in. I get offered tea. I stripped to my birthday suit. Nina accompanied me to the shower, soaped me up, washed me, played with the little one a bit, and dried me off. Back to the room.

Face down. Massaged my legs. Only my legs IIRC! Hahaha. Turn over. She massaged my legs again. And played with the little one more. As time ran down, she sat on my chest (her back was towards me) and worked her magic on the little one. After the release, back to the shower alone and got offered tea again. Finished dressing up and out the door.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She turned on an iPad to play some music. The music was louder than the BGM already playing. On the first time I didn't take real notice, I was face down. The second time she played some music I was already face up. She talked in a hushed voice and offered "extra" for an additional fee. Not sure if these were really extra service or just played me (newbie). I got to touch her breasts and ass. No extra clothes came off, except that she allowed me to loosen her bra straps so that I can get better access.

It was my first time so I really didn't know what to expect or which kind of touching was good or bad. Since she initiated the transaction and didn't say stop I assumed my level of naughtiness was still acceptable to her... but maybe does not apply to the other girls.

Thanks. Nice review. Slight excitement when I read Nina was (half) Filipina. I've been to a Philippine hostess clubs and had drinks but never heard of a Philippine massage parlor in Tokyo. If Nina is Filipina I may stop by for some international difference.

Made me think way, way back, around 1971.

I was in the navy in Olongapo, Subic Bay. As soon as you left base, as far as you could walk, were bars, clubs, strip shows, with an infinite amount of young, beautiful Filipinas.

Made me think way, way back, around 1971.

I was in the navy in Olongapo, Subic Bay. As soon as you left base, as far as you could walk, were bars, clubs, strip shows, with an infinite amount of young, beautiful Filipinas.

Nowadays things there are so much different. There is no army base. :D Fortunately the other things you mentioned still remain (though I have only ever been in Angeles City).

Nowadays things there are so much different. There is no army base. :D Fortunately the other things you mentioned still remain (though I have only ever been in Angeles City).
Due to the increasing military threat from China, the U.S. military might be invited back.