Guest viewing is limited

AQ Aroma Queen

john.smith

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aroma Queen (http://nihonbashi-esthe.com/)

Date of Encounter:
November 2015

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H 14000 yen

Type/Location:
Nihombashi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
3 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
I arrived at the place, at 4pm, ringing two times but nobody came. (even though the sign "in operation" was put on)

Not a big deal, I took a walk nearby, called them by phone and booked for a bit later.

When I came, first surprise, even if I reserved during afternoon, I paid the full price for 2H. (14000 yen instead of 13000 normally as said on the website)
I am sorry, I don't have her name, she did not even told me nor asked if I wanted somebody else. (But I know it was not シンディ and not えり from hair color)
Hair were straight, so I think it was moe or yumi.

I am not picky, and prefer not pissing off the girl for 1000yen. (Remember my mantra : happy girl = happy customer)

I took 2H, the first 20 minutes was for cleaning, nothing spectacular, she was very quiet though.

Then for 20min it was a normal massage (on my belly), compared to Ai's in one of my previous review, I can't really call it a “massage”, "touching" is a more correct term.

Came the time where she removes my towel and starts touching gently my butt and my member. (always on my belly)

It was actually quite effective, it put me into the mood, this was probably the best part, very sensual, and what deserve the 3 points of this review.

Only problem: she was doing it with one hand, and I suspect was playing with her smartphone at the same time. When I looked at her, she was always looking other side, not even where she was massaging.

When I tried looking the other way to see if I could see the phone, strangely felt 2 hands, followed by a move on the other side and then she started looking the other side. After a while she even told be “be straight” so I don’t look on the side.

She was dressed quite sexy, but I could not even touch her, she was positioned between my legs.

Then after a prologue which lasted too long, she told me to turn back to start the HJ.
Knowing that I did not touched myself for a whole week, that prologue lasted between 20 and 30 min, needless to say first pop was quite fast (and generous), I expected she would do it more slowly since 1H was still left to go. I popped, ready for round 2, expecting I could at least touch her body then…

Well No! She continued normal touching for 20min, then asked me to go to the shower. By standing up, I noticed there was indeed a smartphone where she looked at during massage.
I take my shower, 20 min left, she offers me tea and say “otsukare sama desu”… we talked a bit here (she was silent during the whole massage), then I said there was still 15min left. She told me to put my pant on and did some foot touching.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I left without even touching her leg, still horny, not really relaxed by the massage, frustrated of having bored her to the point she was playing with her phone. I almost wanted to go to Ai’s massage after leaving so I could have a proper massage (with or without HJ). It was my worst P4P experience so far.

I would have better paid Ai’s massage for the same price, even without HJ rather than going here. Super frustrated, that's the first time it happens to me since I started P4P.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review. That's unfortunate... they have been wanting to market themselves to non-Japanese more and I'm wondering why it went so bad this time.

I was quite surprised too to be honest, since there is lots of good review.

Does 2 HJ for 2H is not expected in an estute ? If so I would have told her to stop touching it to not pop.
I don't know if I am a bit harsh on the massage part, I've been to only 2 massages in my life, but this was light year away from Ai's.
@danthrope , you also have been to both right ?

nope never been to this place, sorry to hear you had a bad experience, sounds rubbish!

ah sorry indeed, you are not the author of the 2 previous review. I thought you did one.

That's a shame, I hope this was just a one-off issue. I'm planning to visit there again on Friday or Saturday, it's just really close to me. I'll post the update once that visit is done. I agree, it's not a spectacular shop, but the price and girls were nice.

I went to another shop, which has been reviewed before and I'm about to post the review for that one.

Hi all...

Okay, this post is a little late, but just to clarify a few things to help visitors to this shop:

- Better to visit in the evening hours and even better to make a reservation in advance by phone. Yumi is the one you want to talk to make the reservation... Her English is OK, just speak slowly or use Japanese where possible. Making a reservation also helps avoid walk-ins showing up and being turned away because they are full. There is no reception area, so a girl has to stop what she's doing to answer the door.
- Touching: Per girl basis; just ask if touching is okay. (Cindy, Yumi, def. okay... others just ask.)
- One pop: They should work you up to the ending with HE, but more than one can be possible... but it's recommend to go slow and not finish so quickly so they can finish the whole massage service. (in this sense, typical Japanese 'grey' area) -- If any doubt, just use shortest course so no worry to waste time.

The girl in this review is Moe (もえ) and she's the one generally there during the daytime hours. The reviewer's comments have been seen by the manager... and they are sorry about the issue in this visit.

Edit: Shizuka is new girl from this week, she's probably still somewhat timid and adjusting to the job. (FYI)

Last edited:
I confirm the girl I was with did not talked english, so this should be Moe. You can update my post to remove Yumi's name from the negative post.

EDIT : They just added the photo of yumi on the website, I am 100% it was not her now.

Last edited:
I confirm the girl I was with did not talked english, so this should be Moe. You can update my post to remove Yumi's name from the negative post.

EDIT : They just added the photo of yumi on the website, I am 100% it was not her now.

Thank you... I'll update the OP later.

I got hear most of the backstory of this shop, but from what I'm hearing, it's hard to retain the younger girls to do this kind of work when deriheru can offer more and a better location.
They are looking to open another location in a more central area with constant foot traffic.

I want to go there for the fist time . But can I pop 2 times? Who could answer for me?

I want to go there for the fist time . But can I pop 2 times? Who could answer for me?

That's already been covered in my text above, expect one pop only. Go for the shorter course to save your money.

For anyone that stumbles across this review:
Current Telephone is now: 080-4834-0202