Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 9,000 yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Limited English

Details of the Encounter:
After finishing at Putit Royal a few hours prior I was still feeling ready to go. So I decided to try Madame Coco. I walked upstairs and the tencho said it was going to be 30mins, so I told him I would come back.

Walked around the corner where I saw aroma relaxation and decided to walk upstairs. The big breasted mama san welcomed me in and asked me if I spoke Japanese I said no so she should me a sheet with prices and length. I decided to go with the 60 min course for 9,000 since it included shower. I didn't get to choke my therapist. The mama san takes me to a room where she tells me to get undressed and give me a little paper G sting to put on. I get undressed and lay on the mat/bed. Then comes in this sexy 40ish yo in a nice short summer dress. The massages was meh. The shower was meh as well. No hj or bj. I saw s little disappointed since I was getting the seedy vibe and she was sexy as heck.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I chose not recommended for now. I will definitely try again, I know there has to be something there. Dam my non existent Japanese skills.

I'm not sure about that place but usually you need to take the 80 or 90 minute course at massage parlors for 'extras'.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
didn't get to choke my therapist.
If that's what's your looking for I think you need to SM shop good luck finding that at your local rub and tug

I meant chose (stupid phone). Although, I may try an SM place sometime in the future; do u have any recommendations.

I was going to go for the longer course but it as already after 2300.

Should've stuck with Madame Coco place. You would've gotten a little bit more. :sneaky:

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Almost certainly you would have had to tip a bit extra for HJ, probably BJ was never on the table. These tend to be the chinese owned parlors. The only places I have been where for sure the hand job is included is asian smile, relax, feeling in central tokyo. They also do say at beginning that its 500JPY for the tekoki (HJ).

Was very suggestive in her massage, such as rubbing the outside of thong over your cock and smiling? This is body language for pay me extra, or they may even just outright ask you if it feels good 'kimochii desuka'. It is then up to you if you want to pay extra, usually 4000JPY.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Massage Parlour/ didnt ask name

Date of Encounter:
6 Dec 16

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 9,000 yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Limited English

Details of the Encounter:
After finishing at Putit Royal a few hours prior I was still feeling ready to go. So I decided to try Madame Coco. I walked upstairs and the tencho said it was going to be 30mins, so I told him I would come back.

Walked around the corner where I saw aroma relaxation and decided to walk upstairs. The big breasted mama san welcomed me in and asked me if I spoke Japanese I said no so she should me a sheet with prices and length. I decided to go with the 60 min course for 9,000 since it included shower. I didn't get to choke my therapist. The mama san takes me to a room where she tells me to get undressed and give me a little paper G sting to put on. I get undressed and lay on the mat/bed. Then comes in this sexy 40ish yo in a nice short summer dress. The massages was meh. The shower was meh as well. No hj or bj. I saw s little disappointed since I was getting the seedy vibe and she was sexy as heck.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I chose not recommended for now. I will definitely try again, I know there has to be something there. Dam my non existent Japanese skills.

I'm not sure about that place but usually you need to take the 80 or 90 minute course at massage parlors for 'extras'.

usually this statement is true

but this is Hon Atsugi, and I'm a local, and I can tell you it's different. You won't get HJ in massage places advertised as sexy massage places, even if you do the 90+ min course. If you ask about HJ at the reception area, they will most likely tell you to do it yourself while the masseuse is touching you in other areas of your body.