Guest viewing is limited

Bijin Lab [Kawasaki] (SL) Asahi - Into the blue - Asahi is adorable

Cant really compare, only been to two shops in Yoshiwara but out of the 13(or 14?) girls I tried at BL only 3 were duds so the average quality is really good in this price range. BL is highly recommended if you master Japanese ok, if not you will only have access to these girls at a higher price range!
....and I always thought there are barley any places in Kawasaki with Gaijin-tax (Cecil Plus with a small one). Haha, charging English speakers double the price is kinda fucked up.

....and I always thought there are barley any places in Kawasaki with Gaijin-tax (Cecil Plus with a small one). Haha, charging English speakers double the price is kinda fucked up.
Not really, they choose not to learn Japanese!
Obviously I am kidding and have never heard about anyone paying the Traveller City Heaven rate.

Last edited:
Not really, they choose not to learn Japanese!
Free market at work....as long as people are willing to pay it they can do whatever they want 😉

... at least they are fair enough that they charge no additional fees if communication works. I appreciate that. The shops that charge a tax no matter what are the real problem.

Hello! I've been a long time lurker here and your review persuaded me to go for it!
I've booked Asahi for my first experience in a couple weeks. My Japanese is good but im a little nervous lol, do you have any advice in terms of what Japanese vocab to study up on, and how to go about attending the reservation on the day?

Reactions: Alice
Hello! I've been a long time lurker here and your review persuaded me to go for it!
I've booked Asahi for my first experience in a couple weeks. My Japanese is good but im a little nervous lol, do you have any advice in terms of what Japanese vocab to study up on, and how to go about attending the reservation on the day?
Just show up wellgroomed and clean, she takes care of the rest. If your Japanese is good it will sail smoothly, show up 10 minutes prior to appointment.

Just show up wellgroomed and clean, she takes care of the rest. If your Japanese is good it will sail smoothly, show up 10 minutes prior to appointment.
Gotcha, thanks! Do I need to call ahead on the day? I guess she will let me know if I need to

Reactions: Cinnabums
Just finished my meeting with Asahi, wonderful girl and great recommendation from everyone on here. I was very nervous for my first p4p experience but she made me feel at ease and everything went super smoothly. Excited to try more providers in the future!

Just finished my meeting with Asahi, wonderful girl and great recommendation from everyone on here. I was very nervous for my first p4p experience but she made me feel at ease and everything went super smoothly. Excited to try more providers in the future!
Great to hear you enjoyed her, she really is something!

👤
People have made fun of me today for caring about waiting rooms, but I will say the waiting room at Bijin is clean and non-smoking. That is a big plus for me, even though I have never spent more than 10 minutes in there.
Yeah, Kings Club was like a smoking room at an airport.
Onee Kyoto this morning was small but no smoking.
KiraJo in Horinouchi is a also no smoking.

People have made fun of me today for caring about waiting rooms, but I will say the waiting room at Bijin is clean and non-smoking. That is a big plus for me, even though I have never spent more than 10 minutes in there.
Nah, I think it really has an impact how you spend the 10 minutes before a session starts. Only very few shops have waiting rooms that make you feel comfortable, most are not worth mentioning...but the few bad ones really set you off for a strange start.
Always found the one at Ageha super depressing with wallpapers peeling from the walls...felt like waiting in an abandoned building.
Tinkerbell has also one of the worst. Feels like a room where they collect their trash.

Always found the one at Ageha super depressing with wallpapers peeling from the walls...felt like waiting in an abandoned building.
Tinkerbell has also one of the worst.
Agreed, Tinkerbell was just stacked with all kind of garbage.
Been at Ageha but can't recall the waiting room. The one at Crystal Kyoto Minamicho is horrible. Moekosu also comes to mind.

But cigarette smell beats everything, I always make myself presentable before a session and really loathe to smell like an ashtray meeting a provider.

Sweet Kiss is horrible as well, it's like a grotty storage room with a collapsible office table.

To be fair Sweet Kiss itself is a dumpster, it’s not just the waiting room.
Yeah, I went there to support one of my regulars who started up there, she didn't last 6 weeks. She was making good money, but she couldn't handle the literal filth.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Sometimes the cig smoke can mask the reek of an overactive smegma build up. Not all bad. Lesser of evils I guess.
That's always my biggest concern when visiting soaplands, the overactive smegma build up.

And forgetting to drop feces.

Last edited:
I finally saw Asahi after waiting ages for her to have availability while I was free. Her profile pics make her look like a badass sci-fi android, but she is actually a very friendly and fun. She probably had fun with that photoshoot. I told her at the end of the session that she was good at conversation and there are some girls at the shop who really aren't. She said she likes talking, like listening and likes sex. Not a bad combination.

I finally saw Asahi after waiting ages for her to have availability while I was free. Her profile pics make her look like a badass sci-fi android, but she is actually a very friendly and fun. She probably had fun with that photoshoot. I told her at the end of the session that she was good at conversation and there are some girls at the shop who really aren't. She said she likes talking, like listening and likes sex. Not a bad combination.
Agree…👍
Her vibe is fun and spoiled (in a good way)… re read the review of asahi make me want to see her again…

Reactions: Alice