Asian Feeling / Aroma Queen Question

Choppingsticks

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the reviews and posts that you shared on this forum, they are super informative. I've got a couple of questions that I am hoping to get your opinions on.

1) For these HJ/HE places, do you tip in the beginning or not at all?

2) I see there are options for different lengths of time, does a longer time course give you more 'Pops' or a longer HJ? My concern is that it seems that some reviews say how they are hurried our after the pop despite having an hour left.

-cheers

1) For these HJ/HE places, do you tip in the beginning or not at all?

Generally, there's no tipping. However, Asian Feeling/Relax is going to be a roadblock no matter how much you tip.
Aroma Queen has had some reported success in tipping for more clothes being removed, but that's pretty much about it.
If you're planning to be a repeat client, then you can start feeling out which options may be available.

Tipping at the beginning and the end both have their positives and negatives. It's probably best not to tip unless the service you got was really good. The girl will remember that when you come around for a 2nd visit and so on.

2) I see there are options for different lengths of time, does a longer time course give you more 'Pops' or a longer HJ? My concern is that it seems that some reviews say how they are hurried our after the pop despite having an hour left.

For both the shops you mentioned; the time won't end when you pop (if there's plenty left over). They'll continue the course until the end. I'm pretty sure Asian Feeling/Relax makes the service last long enough and finishes you off at the right time before the last clean up. There have been comments that more than one pop is possible at Asian Feeling/Relax. Same for AQ, but there is some variation in both, so YMMV.

Others can interject their opinion.. the tipping can be kind of a sensitive subject. ;)