http://www.asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 10000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I have been to this place a few times maybe 3 total.
I was most pleased with Shizuka. Very cute and nice. It was late in the night and just about closing time so she was tired but still treated me great. Only problem was that she was yawning so that made me take longer. I went back 2 days later and she was off so I opted not to get a massage.
I would love to visit her again in April but looking at the schedule it seems as though she is no longer there even though her pictures are still in the staff section.
Can anyone help confirm if she still works there?
Also the only complaint I have is that I would love to see and feel Tits.
Any good suggestions for a place that that would fit this description?
I want a good massage with a happy ending and tit touch with visual maybe even topless. I don’t have the option to have someone come to my place so it has to be a business I go to.
Thanks in advance for any information.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Obviously I am open to suggestions of other girls there who may be willing to show a little more for a tip.
I am not sure if that is allowed or not.

You could call the shop and ask.
Haha
That was a bust. Usually everyone I have encountered there speaks English. I asked him over the phone in Japanes if he speaks English he said Hai.
I asked if Shizuka still works there he said moichido, I asked again and he answered in Japanese. I think maybe he said something about Shimbashi.
I have no idea really. May be time to try someone else. She did allow me to touch her which has been hit or miss for me there. That’s why I wanted to be sure.

Called Asian Smile today and the guy spoke a little better.
He said she wasn’t working today in broken English so it sounds like she still works there.

Sorry about all the dumb posts
Admin can delete all the BS if needed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland