120 minutes - 18k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me preface this review by handing you a mountain-sized grain of salt to go along with it: this encounter took place about 24 hours after I arrived in Tokyo, I had gotten about 6 hours of sleep over the preceding 48 hours, and I had spent the remaining time tallying tens of thousands of steps, hours in the hot sun, and dealing with an unrelated but very stressful crisis. I was attending a (very good!) performance immediately before the encounter and left early because I was afraid I'd fall asleep in the audience. About the only thing working in favor of this encounter was that I hadn't popped in at least a week.

The shop is easy to access in Kabukichō. Find the Don Quijote, walk past it going north, and on the same block on the left you'll see a Miami Garden restaurant. To the right of that business is another restaurant, but this one has an elevator to the right of the entrance. Take the elevator to the second floor (you can't take the stairs; there's a lock on the second-floor door) and there will be one or two men at a counter right outside the elevator. Their English is functional enough to get through an easy ordering process. You have a chance between standard thai massage, oil massage, and powder massage. You can pick the length by 60/90/120-minute options. I went with the 120-minute oil massage (17k yen) and spent an extra 1k yen on a nomination fee. There was only one provider available for me (might've been bad timing, might've been the result of being a walk-in), but I paid the fee anyway because I wanted to know who it would be before agreeing.

I don't think the website's photography is very good. Sayuri looks a little different from her picture (more like Alice in my opinion), but she's cute. She wore a silver dress knotted at the waist over a tight pair of black biker shorts. She was high-energy and immediately brought me to the shower, which featured some teasing. I'd guess that the standard part of the massage went about 30 minutes before she started teasing my ass, and after about 10 minutes of that she told me to flip and got down to business with a skillful handjob. The rules you sign as you enter the business say no the client can't kiss, lick, or touch, but she cuddled up against me after a couple of minutes until I popped.

She wiped up, ran out to dispose of the tissues, and then massaged my arms for probably another 20-30 minutes before I told her I was ready to go again. This time she incorporated more ass teasing (although not quite actual insertion) until I popped the second time. Same routine with the clean-up and tissues, then after that, she gave me a brief head massage and returned to legit massage, focusing on some problem areas around my neck and shoulders. Finally, we took another shower and she let me out the door through the stairwell since there was another client coming up via the elevator.

Throughout the massage, Sayuri tried pretty hard to engage me in conversation, but the combination of my lack of Japanese, her fairly poor English, and her heavy accent made it difficult. I also nearly fell asleep multiple times due to my exhaustion and the quality of the massage, so I'm sure that played a factor too. I did enjoy talking with her and her teasing. In general, she was a fun person and very skilled at both sides of her work. Also, the facility itself seemed clean and hygienic. We walked past another one of the masseuses who looked like she was doing a deep-clean of a room after another session.

After leaving the place, I felt almost boneless as I was walked back to my hotel. I took another shower (the showers there are fun but you don't actually feel clean afterwards, haha), then promptly fell asleep for 11 hours.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I won't be repeating because there's so much to try here, but the service was good. I am admittedly tempted based on the legit part of the massage; I wasn't really blown away by it in the moment, but it's hard to express how much better my body felt afterward and how restful the following night's sleep was. However, I would specifically recommend a 90-minute course. I think you can still get multiple pops that way, and I don't think you would lose a lot in the transition. I didn't leave the place thinking that I'd had the time of my life, but given the number of negative factors I brought in that I mentioned at the top of the review, it's possible that she's the world's greatest artist to make it a good experience still.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

Sayuri said that she has been in Japan 3 years already so I assume she has a long term visa. I hope she just changed shops instead of going back to Thailand.

Never had a negative experience at Asian Feeling. One time it was just so so, but never a bad time.

Reactions: Alice