Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:

Language

We spoke Japanese basically the entire time. My Japanese ability is somewhere in the N5 to N3 range, but thankfully she could pick up what I was saying despite the broken Japanese, and we avoided the need for a translator app.

Conversation while we were just sitting around or washing up went fine but conversation did get stunted every once in awhile, which did come up a bit during actual intimate moments where I hesitated to say stuff because I had no idea how to express it in Japanese and didn't want to ruin the moment.

Booking

Booking the appointment through AM's LINE was very smooth. Staff was patient and helpful, helped with picking a love hotel, and let me know that Yuki would be comfortable taking the lead with my lack of experience.

Meeting at the Hotel

Unfortunately, the meeting didn't start off well. I told staff over LINE about what I was wearing like 3 hours early as they requested me to, but I got no response from them.

I arrived 10 minutes early but there was no toilet or even a bin in the hotel lobby, so I waited in the waiting area off to the side. I think Yuki came in 2-3 minutes after meeting time, walked through the waiting area, took a look at me and then walked away, so I assumed she was for someone else. It was only a few minutes later when no one else had come in that I decided to go talk to her, and found out she was, in fact, Yuki. We shared some simple pleasantries but at this point, 5-10 minutes had already passed.

We lost another couple of minutes fiddling about with getting a room. I'd asked AM staff if I should make a reservation but they said there'd be no issues with getting one on the spot. Unfortunately, there were issues, and the grumpy counter-staff didn't help. Yuki stepped in to help, but didn't really seem to come to a happy conclusion either. I've no idea what happened but we ended up having to book a 90m+30m extension thing for 13000ish JPY, way more than I thought it would be based on their web page (I thought it was 7000ish JPY per 2 hours). I was dead set on doing this though so just said OK so we could get to the fun part.

Session

Disclaimer: This is through the lens of someone with literally zero experience (not even hand-holding) so there's like, no frame of reference here.

Once we got into the room, we chatted for a bit over some water. The topic of it being my first time came up and she mentioned she doesn't have much experience either. Don't think I believe that, but it did help me feel more at ease as we joked about figuring things out together.

To start, she's much prettier than her censored AM photos make her out to be, so when we both stripped off, I instantly got excited. I'm left on my own for a bit while she drew a bath, then we freshened up at the sink and shower, and into the bath where she leaned on top of me while giving me a HJ, all the while we're making small talk.

This is probably one of things that was weirdest for me. I had no idea whether to focus on the sensation or the small talk, and it felt kind of rude to stop talking so I leaned into the latter, which I think might've dulled the excitement for both of us a little, not to mention added up to a lot of time talking. Second, around this point she asked me what I liked to do, but having no experience, I just told her I liked 'hugging' and 'being close'. While I did end up enjoying that a lot, we spent what felt like a LOT of time just doing that.

Yuki eventually prompted us to move to the bed, where we chatted for a bit before she initiates LFK. It was amazing for my first time doing it, but it dragged on a bit, especially with Yuki not reciprocating much with the kissing (maybe my expectations are off). There were times when I pulled away and opened my eyes to see if we should move on, but she didn't take any action, so I just went back into it not feeling too comfortable asking to move on.

Eventually, we do, and she slowly kissed her way down my body to a BBBJ, all the while playing with and teasing my nipples. She asked me if it felt good and I told her yes because it was extremely sexy, but kind of a slip-up on me because while it was extremely hot, it wasn't actually physically stimulating.

The BJ also goes on a bit too long, maybe because I was supposed to finish here once but I didn't get there, maybe due to nerves. Eventually she moves back up to kisses again, but this time it's much more active, with both of us touching each other all over and her finally letting out a few moans. Eventually, after a bit more BJ, she puts on the condom and she gets on top for CG.

From there on it's basically this all the way, switching between her grinding and me pounding. At some point she put her boobs in my face, and a bit later, leaned in for a kiss with much more active tongue, much more exciting than before. The sound of the sex getting more intense is insanely hot and after awhile she just gets into her own groove on top and tells me she's about to come. Her movement gets more intense and we eventually both finish, though she grinds me for like a minute or two more even after I'm done - which I thought would destroy me but actually didn't feel like much with the condom on. She then slumps over on top of me and we both just lay there for a long time, breathing heavily and holding each other while kissing each other lightly on the neck etc.

After awhile, Yuki starts to pick up on the grinding again and I'm so ready to again that I start getting into it too, but sense takes hold so I brought up that we should probably change the rubber first, and she got off to clean me up.

Unfortunately, we never actually got back into it again. Our small talk during the clean-up turned into a really interesting conversation (for me) about fashion trends in Japan (something I'm personally interested in), and by the time I finally got around to asking if we could do more, her alarm goes off, 2 hours from the initially planned meeting time. What comes after isn't rushed by any means. We take our time cleaning up and continuing our conversation, and I try to ask for an extension but she says she's not got the time. She showed me some of her cute Hello Kitty gear while we're talking about some cute mascot characters I found while travelling, and we part ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuki was an amazing partner. She did a great job calming my nerves, getting me to be comfortable, making me feel like I was actually doing something (can't imagine I was) - 100% felt like a GFE. She makes a great effort to lean into the things that I verbally expressed to like, very happy to have had my first time with someone like her.

That said, I did end up leaving the session a little unsatisfied and wanting more. That's definitely mostly down to me not asserting myself and asking to do things that I wanted to do, but I also think I would've appreciated being prompted more - maybe I should've asked her to lead aggressively? - plus the time lost in the lobby is definitely a sour note.

In the end though, she's beautiful, accommodating, fun, and I'd love to see her again if I'm ever back in the Kansai area. Imagine it'd be a hell of a time as someone more confident/assertive in bed.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

"Congratulations. You broke your cherry"
Wish you had told us earlier we'd all have been waiting outside the Love Hotel to congratulate you.

Last edited: