Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique, Haruka

Date of Encounter:
22nd of September, 2017

Contact Method:
Info@AsianMystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes (2H), ¥38.000 (Tip excluded)

Type/Location:
Asakusa View Hotel, Superior room (¥10.000~ a night)

Language Notes:
English; better than expected albeit at some moments I had to clarify and explain by use of one or multiple synonyms. All in all, she was 'kawai'-te understandable, enjoyably so.

Details of the Encounter:
Preperations were made; exchanged e-mails with Mila and later on Dave, very friendly, accomodating and superb response time. No issues in meeting the arrangement.

After setting up the room and arranging the mood, Haruka arrived on time. Naturally, considering this is my first time, I was a bit nervous but that sensation was quickly soothed and replaced with a more positive feeling. Amidst exchanging greetings, she said she was nervous aswel and thus quickly beat her to the punch in offering her to shower. Funnily, she asked to put off the light but we didnt. The shower was nice, not too much lollygagging - depending on how you interpret the word. Hah! - Then we led ourselves to the bed, one thing led to another and we were in eachother's embrace. She's quite beautiful, kind and very skilled in what she does. (Which is, surprisingly, a lot.) I experienced some new sensations yet to word it simply, I liked most of it and in the end, I really enjoyed this slightly older woman. A skillful hot woman, shy yet assertive enough and sensual.

For those desiring details, feel free to ask and I'll write a more extensive review once I get home, on my PC.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An ideal 'gift' to close the final weekend, the last chapter of my trip through Japan. It was refreshing. Thank you Haruka!

Last edited:
yet to word it simply, I liked most of it and in the end, I really enjoyed this slightly older woman. A skillful hot woman, shy yet assertive enough and sensual.
I was also surprised how pretty and in shape Haruka still is, for her age. Does she still sport that belly piercing?;) She's pretty much a "my pace" kind of gal, until things heat up. I thought 2 hours was a little too long for her to keep up with my pace though. She tapped out and pulled the covers up to rest in the middle of our two hour session, and many might be quite happy to snuggle up with a beauty like her and be perfectly satisfied. I certainly didn't regret our encounter, but also gave a may-repeat, since there are others with a tad more staying power. To each his own, glad you got to sample her; she is sweet and sexy.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland