Asian Mystique - Yuki

Service Name:
Asian Mystique

Provider Name:
https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=14602

Website/Contact Info:
https://asianmystique.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 39,000 (35K base plus 4K late night delivery fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
When I'm in Osaka I'm with family, so I generally don't have the opportunity to play. The exception is when I go dancing -- because no one wants me to wake everyone up coming home late, I stay the night in a hotel. I can't hit a shinchi before they close without blowing my alibi, so I turned to AM's girl in Osaka. I booked like 2 weeks ahead of time since there's only the one and I wanted to make sure. I said it was a love hotel of my choosing, but it's only because I booked the place on a booking site for the night without knowing it was a love hotel 😅

Yuki showed up maybe 2 mins early, but I was scrambling around still, having just gotten back and taken a shower not long before. Almost answered the door with mouthwash still in my mouth. We greeted each other, and she apologized for her lack of English (her English is probably the same level of my Japanese, meaning barely there). She's really cute, like moreso than I was expecting.

From her description I was expecting to chill with her a bit before we got down to business, but she was actually on go pretty much as soon as I handed her the envelope. We started off with kissing/DFK, then moved it to the couch. After undressing each other she gave me a HJ with nipple play; I had read about this from other people's encounters here, but I had no idea how good it was going to feel. She then switched to BBBJ, which was nothing to write home (or to TAG) about.

I told her to move to the bed, where I DATYd her to climax a couple times before asking her to cap me. I made out with her in between and left space for her to progress to it, but after a while I had to just move it forward. She's petite and I'm a bit above average, so I was a little concerned about fit. But after slowly lowering herself onto me, she was able to get comfortable. Quite comfortable, in fact. After a couple mins of CG I flipped her over into missionary, where she started gesturing for me to pound her hard. She's tight, so I only lasted a couple more mins like that before I popped.

We chilled and talked for a bit with the help of her translator app after that -- this was basically the part that I had expected to happen before all the action. She's absolutely adorable, and I wish I were better at Japanese. We hit a lull, so I asked her if we had time for another go, and she said yes.

She did this thing where she lubed up her hand started stroking my balls and around my asshole; I transitioned her to 69 but was completely ineffective there, as she really had me going. She capped and rode me for a bit, then we switched to CG, finishing in prone bone with tit grab. We then chatted/kissed a bit more until the alarm went off.

We went to take a shower, and she rubbed her body all over me and teased my jr to the extent that I started mentally calculating how many yen I had left on me to try to extend. I had enough, but it was crazy late by then, so I resisted. By the time we got out of the shower we were over time, but we still had one last mini DFK session after getting dressed, then she left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only say may repeat because the next time I come to Japan will probably be next year. If she's still around then I will definitely repeat. I wasn't sure what to expect from this session, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Great GFE. This was my first review, hopefully it wasn't too bad. I should have 6 or so more after my Tokyo trip, so I'll have opportunities to improve.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

Good that your experience went well. AM has just become mostly irrelevant with all the options that are out there now. There was a time when it was nearly the only option in town, but that is definitely not the case anymore.

Reactions: Airnest and Stepz
Tried to book a session with one of their more popular provider's once via Line, staff was rude and unprofessional, still wanna see her but can't be bothered to be honest.

Good that your experience went well. AM has just become mostly irrelevant with all the options that are out there now. There was a time when it was nearly the only option in town, but that is definitely not the case anymore.
I'm still pretty new to this game and for sure am more constrained in Osaka than in Tokyo, so I was glad to have an easy option there. I wouldn't have trusted my language skills trying to get DH, plus no FS, plus I'm Black so more likely to step on landmines venturing outside of indies/foreign oriented shops. This was better than a lot of the experiences I've had in Tokyo so far tbh.

Tried to book a session with one of their more popular provider's once via Line, staff was rude and unprofessional, still wanna see her but can't be bothered to be honest.
I definitely get how bad customer service can put you off an organization. I will say my experience was that I had a lot of inquiries during my time there and they were in fact quite patient and polite. I swung and missed on one of their popular providers too, just not good timing getting the inquiry in.

I definitely get how bad customer service can put you off an organization. I will say my experience was that I had a lot of inquiries during my time there and they were in fact quite patient and polite. I swung and missed on one of their popular providers too, just not good timing getting the inquiry in.
I use their services from more than 15 years, sometimes it happened I didn’t click with the girls, but never experienced rudeness from staffs, always polite and tried to fix troubles…and my English it’s pretty bad too…

Definitely, with all the better options available.

I use their services from more than 15 years, sometimes it happened I didn’t click with the girls, but never experienced rudeness from staffs, always polite and tried to fix troubles…and my English it’s pretty bad too…
Yes, I had used them in the past but the lackluster experience and the later rudeness, is what put the nail in the coffin. If this all you used for 15 years, there's a lot better out there that you probably haven't sampled.

Yes, I had used them in the past but the lackluster experience and the later rudeness, is what put the nail in the coffin. If this all you used for 15 years, there's a lot better out there that you probably haven't sampled.
I had experience with other providers too but, and I am repeating again, never experienced rudeness with their staffs. That’s my experience.

I had experience with other providers too but, and I am repeating again, never experienced rudeness with their staffs. That’s my experience.
I guess you have established relationship with owner.

On my first trial to book after not getting my questions answered even after 3 messages he starts calling me frustrated.

All I wanted to know was.
How long in advance can booking be done.
Areas for hotelbooking.
Days and hours availability.

It was a pain and a half to get an answer to those three simple questions, it's not an abundance of girls in Tokyo for a Japanese speaker so I seek my fun elsewhere. It's even easier for me to book sessions at soaplands not catering to foreigners.

The one girl worth repeating is hard to schedule and the other one is gone. It’s still a great option for those looking for FS and can’t speak Japanese.

I guess you have established relationship with owner.

On my first trial to book after not getting my questions answered even after 3 messages he starts calling me frustrated.

All I wanted to know was.
How long in advance can booking be done.
Areas for hotelbooking.
Days and hours availability.

It was a pain and a half to get an answer to those three simple questions, it's not an abundance of girls in Tokyo for a Japanese speaker so I seek my fun elsewhere. It's even easier for me to book sessions at soaplands not catering to foreigners.
Owner client relationship .probably you wanna just speak bad about the agency for some reasons. Not my problem. I will still use their service.

Owner client relationship .probably you wanna just speak bad about the agency for some reasons. Not my problem. I will still use their service.
Why isn't he allowed to document what happened? I do not appreciate this sort of backlash when someone reports an issue they had and you seem to want him to shut up about it?
So, I can delete your comments about being a good agency and that you'll still use their agency? (I'm not doing that obviously, but you get my point...)

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.