90 minutes. ¥30,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May, 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'd seen some banner ads for Elegance on other sites. I thought I'd give their service a try.

Previously, I'd used other BDSM services, and while the women were professional and beautiful, they didn't quite live up to my hopes. Elegance seemed to offer more and there were fewer options off the menu than other clubs.

I contacted the staff, in English, by Line. Although I see now that this option is no longer available and you have to call the club directly.

I was unsure which service to go for as the club offers both S and M, So I asked if a switch experience was available. He/she duly sent the the profiles of 2 girls who do switch. Of the 2 I chose Rurika and set the meeting for Ikebukuro the next day.

The next day arrived and I got to the hotel about 30 mins early and contacted the club. I was asked to confirm the location and received a call to the room.

The game was on!

Rurika arrived around 3 in the afternoon. As I opened the door I was happy to be met by a beautiful, outgoing girl with a petite curvacious figure.

As soon as the money was sorted, she asked me about my play preference and put a collar around my neck and lead me to a blissful experience. Rurika is also a sub so I didn't feel too embarassed about requests and thoroughly enjoyed playing with her.

Lookswise, Rurika is very attractive with fine features and a beautiful ballerina body. She is very smooth and flexible.

I can't wait to see her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

I think Elegance and Farfadet are the same club.

Last edited by a moderator:
she asked me about my play preference and put a collar around my neck and lead me to a blissful experience. Rurika is also a sub so I didn't feel too embarassed about requests and thoroughly enjoyed playing with her.
Probably a good idea to actually detail the experience a bit more than just this.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

Farfadet seems to be dominatrix only
while elegance has submissive girls.

damn , elegance has 96 hours course for 1,150,000円.

Thanks for this site. Right up my alley. There are some good girls available to demolish.

Sorry for the noob question but never really tried anything like this. Is the S course where you are S and get a M lady or viceversa? I tried making sense of it but again total noob at this, big thank you to any senpai that can clarify.

Edit. So i read some more and the M course has the mistress stuff so im guessing my first asumption was correct, still would love clarification if im wrong, thanks again.

Last edited:
Hey, how did you contact them? I'm looking for a bdsm experience myself.

Edit: okay, I saw that the line option is no longer available. Can you please confirm if their staff speaks English? And do they accept non-japanese speaking foreigners?

Edit: okay, I saw that the line option is no longer available. Can you please confirm if their staff speaks English? And do they accept non-japanese speaking foreigners?
there seems to be LINE icon at bottom of their website

M
Sorry for the noob question but never really tried anything like this. Is the S course where you are S and get a M lady or viceversa? I tried making sense of it but again total noob at this, big thank you to any senpai that can clarify.

Edit. So i read some more and the M course has the mistress stuff so im guessing my first asumption was correct, still would love clarification if im wrong, thanks again.
The 'S' course is where you are dominant and the girl submissive. 'M' course if where you will be submissive (girl dominant). Hope that clarifies stuff

Reactions: resiman

Try this ID in twitter - @elegance_newsm - they will reply in English