Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayumi http://www.pururungang.com/sys/girl_mobile.php?id=ayumi&tpl=1

Date of Encounter:
Mid Nov

Contact Method:
Telephone + payment in the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
20300 jpy: 13000 jpy for 50min+1000 jpy cosplay +2000 jpy for 15min with trump game + 2300 jpy for hotel + 2000 for nomination

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro/DH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
1 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Physical description:
Pretty much like the pictures except she was chubby around the stomach although her waist was advertised as 59cm. Nipples were ugly and breast way too soft. She also smelled bad between her tits, even after the shower.

Her face was pretty and she had nice eyes. She is half japanese half Filipino and former kyaba-jo. Quite new to the job she said, although it was her second fuzoku employer. She said that it was more difficult because of all the special courses to remember etc.
She also mentioned that the income were steadier than kababakura where she gets good paychecks mostly on events like her birthday, where the customers spend lots of money on alcohol. I think she was around 22, coming from Akita. She started fuzoku jobs with friends from Tohoku and one of them is in pururungang as well (can't remember her name)

Hadn't used the place since my last encounter with Umi in sept, and was craving for big beasts so back to pururungang I am. I wanted to have kurumi, called in the morning and asked for her: she was booked until 8:30.
Since I couldn't go for that time slot I asked for Ayumi. They asked me to call back so that they could check if she was foreigner ok, which she was. She told me afterwards that she was foreigner ok, except black guys because, of bad encounters with some if them( she lives in kabuki cho). She was friendly and talkative.

Anyway basic shower; I have yet to experience nice shower play in this shop...went to the bed while she was still showering. Asked for the mouth rinse stuff but I was the only one who used it, so pointless.

I had asked for cosplay but the shop forgot to give it to her. She called the shop and said they will deliver it to the hotel. We started to play on the bed kiss with a bit of kissing. I went to her neck and she was responsive but she then asked me to stop. Her tits were really stinking. I was surprised cause she just got out of the shower. After some bj and tit fuck the guy delivered the outfit. What a disappointment: the shirt was 4 sizes bigger than hers at least and the knee highs had ugly stripes and were too small for her. The shirt had wrinkles on it and looked like shit on her...

We continued the play with some fingering but she asked me to stop again. I will put that on my callouses...

At this point I totally give up on asking for FS. Finished on her breasts and cleaned myself in the shower. We went back to bed and chatted until the timer buzzed.
The chat was nice and interesting but I was really disappointed about the encounter.
She was too rookie and didn't know how to please her customer overall. I think she doesn't know how good/nice other girls can be and would need some training from one of them.
Disappointed also about the shop on the outfit.

At this point I've had more bad experiences with pururungang than good ones umi and Yuki. But umi is almost never working there anymore and Yuki hasn't bern there the past three months. Should have stick with kurumi. Next time maybe

Sakurako was also booked for the day.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The girl was cute and I liked her eyes.
But the experience was shit overall. From my few experiences (haven't realky reviewed the good ones sorry, I prefer girks that are super hot (umi) or are eager to please you (Maiko). Maybe I should try higher class shops.

I tried the card game where you can get 15 min free (you have to pay 2000 jpy if you choose for the girl)
You need to tell the "word of the day" which is in the newsletter or on fuzoku websites

How well can you read Japanese? If you can, you should check out some of the Japanese boards before seeing Pururungang girls. They are pretty thoroughly (and somewhat nastily in my opinion) reviewed.

As discussed in your thread, I've been reading these boards for several months already. Ayumi didn't have any reliable reviews there until I did her review on that board. But the funny smell around her chest had been mentioned there before. The thing is that reviews there can be quite unreliable.

Umi tends to show up on the schedule at the last minute from time to time. I know that Yuki has a regular job that takes her to Osaka a lot.

I was considering Ayumi but thanks for the heads up. I do recommend Asuka and Juri. Yurie or Maomi I have been meaning to try. I tried to get Roze but she does not take foreign customers.