Guest viewing is limited

Back to Back Shibuya Garden

You guys get me confused. I think we should use the word tip only when extra money is given voluntarily just because you thought you got good service.

If you are paying for extras then that's a totally different thing in my mind.

Except of course if you use the word in the sentence "honey, let's try it once, just the tip". :p
Good point.
I think we were both talking about paying extra for FS instead of getting FS for free, but this can get confusing in other situations.

I do think J guys tip tip but its rare. I don’t think paying extra for FS is rare though since its not guaranteed included anyway.

Reactions: rob040188 and MikeH
I don’t know much about delivery health because i think its quite primitive and amateurish
From what I can figure from reading here, whether this job is amateurish or professional is more a matter of skill level on the part of the individual worker and frankly nothing is as primitive as sex in its many forms.

Good point.
I think we were both talking about paying extra for FS instead of getting FS for free, but this can get confusing in other situations.

I do think J guys tip tip but its rare. I don’t think paying extra for FS is rare though since its not guaranteed included anyway.

A lot of Japanese sites discuss how much to pay, for fs, if nama, If cream pie, if etc... so they DO pay... they even report the ‘free’ girls sometimes.

Waitttt so this whole time I have been using this other Shibuya Garden: http://jardin-gal.com/top.php

Their websites are so similar and the girls are edited the same way so I have always assumed that they are the same shop but looks like I might have been wrong, after having taken a closer look..

Is that place gaijin friendly? Any replies much appreciated.

Thanks for the review - gave Yuria a shot and have to say she didn't disappoint.
No FS but a really good session overall.

Not trying to reduce a girl down to her parts, but her breasts are beautiful... Perfect size, shape, nipples and incredibly soft. BJ technique is solid, too!