Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jen

Date of Encounter:
9/12/2016

Contact Method:
LINE: tokyojen / http://tokyo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...riendly-independent-massage-therapist/3336705

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 Yen / 80 Minutes + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English 100%

Details of the Encounter:
Normally, I like massages with HE and not much else extra. I found this ad awhile ago and I had seen that she had been posting regularly so I decided to give her a shot.

First issue arose when we agreed on a meeting time, but she eventually showed up at nearly 45 minutes after the planned meeting time. We did keep in touch via LINE but her responses were slow.

Second issue was obvious when we met face to face, she was much older and I doubt those pictures were hers and if they were, it was when she was younger. She appeared to be slightly chubby in one picture but her actual appearance was that of a fairly slim woman, almost too slim.

We chose a hotel and got started -- we undressed ourselves and she joined me in the shower and gave me a wash down with really no teasing or playing, that's okay... I guess. (From here onward, she remained fully nude.)

The actual massage was well detailed and could easily rank somewhere in the top 10 I've I had. Arms, legs, hands, feet, head, shoulders and thighs were well taken care of.

The finishing event turned out to be a decent CBJ and she finished me faster than I thought she would. Usually, it takes a while for me to finish via BJ.

She wasn't much of a talker but was nice enough.

If the hotel didn't have so many mirrors, her actual appearance would not have been such a big deal. We just happened to pick a room with more mirrors than I cared for.

She is from the Philippines and seems to travel a lot. Just in case someone sees her ad, here's a report you can review. (She said she's going to Hong Kong in a few days, but leaving Tokyo for the Philippines first after tomorrow.)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The service was perfectly fine, but she was definitely older and her face and parts of her body show her age.

Glad to see you back, thanks for adding a new review for a backpage provider.

I thought about giving her a shot but whenever looking at those ads on BP, the pics just don't seem right to me.

Reactions: Tokidoki
I thought about giving her a shot but whenever looking at those ads on BP, the pics just don't seem right to me.

To my eyes, the pics did not match her current physical status.
Her face showed a lot of age and teeth as well...

To my eyes, the pics did not match her current physical status.
Her face showed a lot of age and teeth as well...

It is with great pleasure that I bestow upon you the coveted, TAG TOFTT ( Take One for the Team) award. You have most certainly earned it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

48112131.jpg

Reactions: TAG Manager