Bad Planning - Great Session

Service Name:
La Siora

Provider Name:
https://lasiora.org/en/domina/hibari/

Website/Contact Info:
lasiora.org

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes/43,000 (one time 10,000 registration fee included)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was the embodiment of why some places don’t allow gaijin. I’m not really sure why everything went wrong that day, but it did - until the session. This was a last minute request, but they were willing to accommodate. Initially, I got confused about the domina I want and emailed the incorrect name. After realizing my mistake, they allowed me to switch through email. Next, I took the wrong train and had to postpone by an hour. They graciously accommodated. Finally, I took out 50,000 from the ATM only to realize that the love hotel plus the session was 50,500 total. I realized while we were filling out the intake form together that I 500 yen short of everything. Needless to say, I was horribly embarrassed. I told Mistress Hibari I would be willing to run by an ATM or we could cut the session short. She agreed to going to an ATM after everything (after the session she just said to pay her next time). Somehow, dispute me being an absolute piece of shit (unintentionally of course), she was BEYOND kind and understanding the whole time.

Anyways,

I was somewhat nervous about seeing her, but my god, she was absolutely stunning. Her face looked cute, but mature if that makes sense. Her smile was amazing, and even though her page says she doesn’t speak English well, I was impressed by her English level. We started with the intake forum. I specifically requested breath control (my favorite kink) and she brought breath control several toys with her. We started with a couple different gags and did some face sitting. We did some tease and denial/trampling while she controlled my breath. I’m an experienced player, so she didn’t take it to the choking level I was hoping, but it was only our first session, so I didn’t expect her to be 100% in tune with everything I wanted - especially since it’s a pretty dangerous fetish. That said, she did a hell of a job nonetheless. Her shibari skills were outstanding and would frequently tie me in different positions as to not get boring. During the grand finale she but her feet in my mouth while using a vibrator, when I say there were fireworks - there were fireworks. She instructed me to hop in the shower and then after she said she would clean everything up. I offered to help and she said someone else is coming to the hotel so she was going to stick around a bit. I apologized profusely again for the lack of time management and management in general on my behalf. She told me I could make up for it next time and I went on my way.

She was absolutely beautiful and brilliant during the session. I’d definitely recommend her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Don’t be a piece of shit like me and get on the right train with the right amount of money.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024