Country & City:
Thailand - Bangkok

Date of Encounter:
14 June 2016

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour session cost 1900 baht (400b for massage + 1500b for the girl)

Type/Location:
incall

Language Notes:
thai and english

Details of the Encounter:
Tulip is just under the Thong Lor BTS station.
Tulip.JPG

Tulip BTS.JPG

It was many years that i dont went to Tulip but i still remember the great PSE i got. So this time i promise my self to try again.

The quality is very low, and the age high.
At my classic question about anal only few raise the hand.

I took the more slim.
Go upstair and she asked me if i need toilet (no toilet in the room, only shower) no i said, maybe later, and she said you can pee on me in the shower, good! deal!

In the room we take shower together with a quick bj
move on the bed and she start to licking me everywhere, nice BBBJ, ball licking and rimjob.
Start with sex, of course doggy and anal (pussy, no thanks LOL).
Good anal sex, with some positions, and at the end she offer me to cum on her face, so i was obliged to do it.

Back in the shower and first my golden shower on her, then a normal shower

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were not seen prior the meeting.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tulip is famous for 2 things.
High PSE
Very low quality
So if you looking for young and beauty dont lose your time here. If you want a very good service full option, this is the place.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!

In Bangkok, some Massage Parlors offer quality (beauty) and some offer great service. The key is finding Massage Parlors that offer both.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for sharing!
In Bangkok, some Massage Parlors offer quality (beauty) and some offer great service. The key is finding Massage Parlors that offer both.
Not easy to find young and beauty girl that is ready for anal, cim, cof, rimjob, ecc.... for this price.
Also in a Famous massage parlors on Ratchadapisek Road, you have high price, maybe beauty but i think is so difficult to find a 3holers......

A new generation of girls know that they can find a good money easy online or in disco.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Not easy to find young and beauty girl that is ready for anal, cim, cof, rimjob, ecc.... for this price.
Also in a Famous massage parlors on Ratchadapisek Road, you have high price, maybe beauty but i think is so difficult to find a 3holers......

A new generation of girls know that they can find a good money easy online or in disco.

Part of the joy may be in the challenge, as well as the journey.

Also near Thong Lor station, is Sky Massage. It's a stones throw from tulip. It's on the same side of Sukhumvit. Just a few steps east of the BTS. The girls there are young and friendly and pretty much attractive. They offered all of the services that you mentioned for pretty much the same price. Maybe give it a try if you are looking for some variety.

Also near Thong Lor station, is Sky Massage. It's a stones throw from tulip. It's on the same side of Sukhumvit. Just a few steps east of the BTS. The girls there are young and friendly and pretty much attractive. They offered all of the services that you mentioned for pretty much the same price. Maybe give it a try if you are looking for some variety.

I dont know where else to post this but do you think the massage parlors will close now because of the death of the King?

I read that bars and "joyful" places already closed temporarily and probably for 30 days.

But i dont know anyone there so dont know the situation.

Please don't bump a bunch of posts with the same question. This really isn't on topic on TAG- I'd maybe check International Sex Guide or some of other sites that have a lot of people living on site and probably can speak directly to it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there's a (probably temporary) change in the sex industry there, since special occasions (holidays, etc) are always a horrible time to monger.

I dont know where else to post this but do you think the massage parlors will close now because of the death of the King?
I read that bars and "joyful" places already closed temporarily and probably for 30 days.
But i dont know anyone there so dont know the situation.
you can check Internatinal Sex Guide or Pattaya Addicts for info.
Info from the web:
Anyway bars, gogo, and disco were quiet or close for a few days, yesterday was a buddha day so everythings close.
Today seems more normal situation, no loud music around, no sexy dress, no lights, but bars and similar can open with a low profile.
Massage seems work as usual because they are not considered "entertainment".

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/...ment-behind-closed-doors-okay-govt-clarifies/