Guest viewing is limited

Bars / Clubs In Shinjuku And Shibuya

christradv

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I asked a similar question in another forum and was advised that the posters in this forum could help me out!

From reading the forum I understand Feria (pop-up options), R2, V2, Atom, Jumanji are good options for Roppongi.

We are staying in Shinjuku and would like to see some areas in Tokyo other than Roppongi.

What are the chances of picking up a J-girl in Shibuya and Shinjuku and any recommendations for which bars and clubs are worth a visit?

Many thanks!! (and feel free to correct me on the Roppongi choices if they are now outdated/rubbish!)

Atom is in Shibuya and I would say not very foreigner friendly.

As for "chances" this depends entirely on your game.. Without knowing you it's impossible to tell

You could try the HUB, gas panic, T2, or Harlem in Shibuya. Asia is also pretty foreigner friendly in Shibuya.

Also, try the search function. I think there were some very similar threads in the recent past

Atom in shibuya is not that bad and I can't remember it being not foreigner friendly. There is also Camelot in Shibuya.

Atom in shibuya is not that bad and I can't remember it being not foreigner friendly. There is also Camelot in Shibuya.

You are a (I assume attractive) woman. No club will be unfriendly to you

I mean, not *male* foreigner friendly. Although last time I went I left with a girl so it's possible.. ;) But yeah lots of xenophobia from the girls in there

Reactions: Anna Summer
Atom is probably one of the worst club in Tokyo...girls in there are really pretty but stupide...they just want you to pay them drinks or do not talk at all to men they do not know...