Late April 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.barubola.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
63,000 Yen for 90 minutes per session

Type/Location:
東京都新宿区歌舞伎町1丁目24-3 浜野産業ビル

Language Notes:
I have around JLPT Level 2 Nihongo but apparently you can get by without Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a very good session last I was at Barubola with Inamori-san so I decided to come back to see if I could choose the girls. Turns out that like most shops, there is a limited selection of girls available for foreigners, even those that can speak a decent amount of Japanese. The photo book that you are shown at the end of your first visit does not mean that you get to play with every one of the soap princesses there.

I was given 4 choices this time and I went for Yoshitaka.

Physical description: Pretty and extremely cute with decent boobs- looks a bit like Anri Okita from some angles (not the boobs unfortunately! hers are much smaller).

She brought me by the hand into the room and undressed me- from shirt to sock- while chatting about where I came from, what my plans were for today- followed by a slow sensual blowjob. I usually like it strong and fast (side effect from too many pinsaro visits) but when I get the right kind of slow blowjob- wow mecha kimochi yo!

We went on the bed and after a little 69 I went missionary on her. Unfortunately somehow I had much difficulty cumming, which was a huge contrast to my previous visit. I guess it was just a bad day for my dick as she did everything right- she was tight, wet, moaning softly and never complained! I know that if I continued it would be to no avail so I suggested a break- she ordered a few drinks, switched on the aircon and grabbed a cold towel to wipe away my sweat. Somehow this act turned me on and we continued the session- glad to report that I was able to give out one shot :)

Looking at the time I told her we could skip mat play and just chill. We got into the tub where she propped legs under hers and gave me that soap blowjob in the tub which you always see in AV. I was looking at her the whole time and my thoughts wandered between "this feels so damn good" to "what the hell is such a pretty girl like this doing in a soapland?".

Got out of the tub- she will dry you before going on to the bed for a little cuddle. Round two soon commenced and this time once again I took near forever to release. Again- nothing wrong with the chick it was just me and my little bro having some miscommunications lol.

Finished just in time for a smoke and a little more chitchat. She has been at Barubola for 3 years but apparently works only 5 hour shifts. Time was soon up-showered then left with a big smile on my face.

Again, the tencho showed me the photo book and asked me to call ahead to see which girls are available when (subject to gaijin-ok)

I'm beginning to like Barubola for its stable of girls- youngish but with a good service attitude. Also, so far, in terms of looks they do stack up with the best of Yoshiwara (Ailedore, Danshaku etc).

Thinking about a third round but my schedule doesnt allow it!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
House rules indicate condom usage required.

Thanks for the review. Only been once with Ai-chan.
The second time you go, how do you prove you are not a first-timer and can therefore choose from a selection of pics?

Thanks for the review. Only been once with Ai-chan.
The second time you go, how do you prove you are not a first-timer and can therefore choose from a selection of pics?

They will usually ask when you visited- they keep a log which of the name you used when you visited.

A buddy of mine went recently but didn't get the photobooks (the one with the first shift, second shift...), he got namecards with the lady's measurements (no photo). So perhaps the treatment varies from person to person (or maybe shift to shift lol).

Seems like the only option for all punters is 90 minutes. Did not hear the rest of the local clientele being offered "course" length options too.
You can do 180 mins just double the price. Ive stayed in contact with the girl i met and she gave me that info ( i couldnt ask her about how to choose other girls there it seemed a bit rude)

They will usually ask when you visited- they keep a log which of the name you used when you visited.

A buddy of mine went recently but didn't get the photobooks (the one with the first shift, second shift...), he got namecards with the lady's measurements (no photo). So perhaps the treatment varies from person to person (or maybe shift to shift lol).
Thanks!