50 minutes, 31k Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was skeptical at first about Barubola after reading mixed reviews from TAG, but it was really an amazing experience (my first SL experience), that I want to share here.

Went straight to the fifth floor at around 9pm not expecting much. Spoke English to the front counter and asked if English was ok and they said yes, but foreigners had to pay a 5,000 Yen tax. The counter then gave me an option between two girls through pictures. One which was a 5 star and another with no star. Honestly, at this point, I was pretty disappointed. The 5 star was 32 years old (I prefer younger), and I had to pay another additional 5,000 to nominate her. On the other hand, the 24 years old didn't look like my type in the photos (she looked rather old and not the sweet kind of girl that I like).

Since I didn't want to pay extra, and I preferred a younger girl, I went for the 24 years old, paying a total of 31,000 Yen for 50 minutes (26,000 + 5,000 foreign tax).

Waited for my turn in the waiting room, and after 20 minutes, I was brought to the bath room by Yuki. This is the turning point for me. Although there was some resemblance from her photo, I can safely say that her photo does her INJUSTICE. Yuki had such beautiful bright eyes and she looked so cute and sweet. I want to say that she looked nothing like her photo but it wasn't true - there is some resemblance. But she looked so so sooo much better (please Barubola, change her photos!). And to think it couldn't get any better, Yuki greeted me in perfect English!! I was blown away. I later found out that she works another job that requires her to speak some English, which is why she is so good at it.

Anyway, she was really sweet and seemed excited to talk to me. Proceeded to undress me, offered me a drink, and then prepared my shower. Throughout this we were largely chatting about life (in English). Since I was new, I told her to guide me, and she said she would. She said she was new as well, having started work here only in April. I asked her what could I do with her (being my first time at a SL), and she said "I do everything".

She started scrubbing me, washing my parts, and giving me DFK from time to time. It got me really hard, and she knew what she was doing (kept pointing out that my penis grew longer, which made me even harder). She was so sweet throughout, laughing and smiling. The GFE was absolutely through the roof. She then proceeded to give me a HJ while DFK, as well as rubbing her body against mine. We went into the bath shortly after, where she gave me a BBBJ. She had two tongue piercings (with two metal balls), and her BBBJ was a whole different sensation. She was really attentive and continuously checked if I was comfortable. Bonus was that she allowed me to hold her head and play with her hair, since I was her last customer of the day.

She then wanted to proceed to the bed, and there she continued to give me BBBJ while also kissing my whole body and sucking my nipples, which was so good. She then turned to a 69 position and continued to give me BBBJ, while I played and ate her vagina (it was beautiful, and there wasn't any bad taste).

After a period, she placed the condom on me while still in 69, and told me to "Put it in her". She then fucked me hard in CG, and her moans sounded so genuine that it just made me go crazy. It wasn't over the top, but it wasn't soft as well, just perfect. She said that she was cumming, and I felt her get so wet. We switched to mish, and I just tore into her tight vagina. Honestly, she seemed to really enjoy her work. She kept whispering for me to cum on her (?), but regardless I couldn't keep it in for long and blasted my load while going hard on mish. After I came, she LOCKED my penis in with her legs, making sure that I stayed inside her as I orgasmed, and kissed me
lovingly (CRAZY GFE).

After removing my condom and giving me a clean-up BBBJ, she scrubbed me clean and we proceeded to wind down with some tea and drinks. Gave me a few more kisses before I left, and held my hand and walked me to the lift.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What made Yuki so special to me was that she seem like she really enjoyed her job, and went about it with so much joy and care. She treated me so so well. A true gem. Also she can hold a conversation in English, so I highly recommend this for foreigners who cannot speak any Japanese.

Please do take care of her if you book her!

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

I went to check this place out after reading your review, and as it happened I ended up with Yuki! My experience was essentially 1:1 with yours. I had a great time and absolutely would repeat.

I spoke a small amount of Japanese when entering the place, asking if it was okay if I was a foreigner. They said this was no issue, but asked how my Japanese was to which I pointed out "not great". I am guessing that the choice of girls you will have is going to depend on a mixture of which girls are okay to serve foreigners, and also a language ability element.

Yuki was the only card/girl that I was shown so I just went with it at the time and couldn't have been happier! It's possible that I misunderstood, but I think the staff were saying Yuki only does 50min bookings (or maybe that she was only available for a 50min one at the time?). There wasn't any mat-play so I'm simply guessing mat-play is for 90min bookings but I didn't ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: TerribleExample
Glad, glad, glad to keep hearing about the Barubola and the positive recommendations it keeps getting. Along with the at mix of Japanese/English, cannot wait to try out my somewhat okay Japanese skills there. And perhaps Yuki included. Thanks for the review here, Winter Brother!