Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min for ¥40000

Type/Location:
Soapland, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese (N1)

Details of the Encounter:
I had mostly sworn off p4p early this year due to high gaijin tax and excessively photoshopped girls leading to huge misses, but I had gotten the itch again and was around kabukicho when I saw Barubola's sign in an alleyway. The sign looked super cheap and campy, but my curiosity eventually got the better of me. Took the elevator up to the shop on the fifth floor, and got greeted with a pleasant surprise, with the shop's fairly nice upper class interior.

Talked with the receptionist, and she introduced me to the two available girls. Rena, while being "31", was introduced as being the more service oriented of the two. I figured I'd give her a shot, so I paid up for 90 mins (¥40000), and sat in the small waiting room. When my time came, was ushered upstairs to meet Rena.

God damn! Rena has a really nice body, bubbly personality and was raring to go. You can tell from her looks that she's probably on the upper side of 30s or even maybe early 40s, but still pretty. More importantly, her body is absolutely tight and true to the photos. She plays tennis, keeping fit and slim. After stripping down, she immediately got to business with some DFK and BBBJ. Felt like I was in heaven. Mounted on top of me for some 69, and while I wasn't looking (too busy burying my face in her ass), snuck on the condom before we started having sex.

Unfortunately, my little boy doesn't like to cooperate a lot of the time, and while he doesn't have trouble standing, he does have trouble actually finishing, so after a bit, we took a break and a shower to wash off. Got into the bathtub to soak for a bit, and received the usual bathtub BBBJ, and then moved onto the mat.

The mat play was heavenly. The right amount of teasing down there, plus some anal play (I always love me some rimjob) got me standing up straight almost immediately. She slipped on another condom, and rode me until my hips were numb (in a good way). Again, little boy didn't want to do the deed, so eventually we decided to take things easy with her giving me a handjob on the mat while I was kissing and fingering her. Lotioned up action is a good recipe for fun times, I can say for sure.

One thing that was really nice was that even though I was a little embarrassed over how long things were taking, she kept going at it, giving me great service the entire time and making me feel comfortable. Even if nothing actually came out, my body was getting shivers as if I actually did every couple minutes. Felt amazing.

When time came, we rinsed off all the lotion, got dressed up, and headed out after some more hugs and kisses.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've read some reviews about Barubola here, but the system seems to have changed since then and I figured I'd write an update about that.

Interestingly, previous reviews were quoting ¥63k for 90 mins, while I got in for ¥40k for 90 mins. There doesn't seem to be a gaijin tax, but admittedly I'm asian and speak Japanese well enough to get by reception without any glaring mistakes. That said, the topic came up with one of the girls in another time, and she didn't seem to know about it, so I'm guessing there isn't one at all here.

Additionally, in the past, it seems like first timers weren't able to choose at all nor see the cast book, but that no longer seems to be the case. Now, their entire day's cast seems to be displayed on the wall right next to the reception desk, and all the info is on their website. Pretty easy to make appointments through CityHeaven as well.

Been here many times since this first encounter, and can definitely say that the average of girls/service here is much higher than some of the other places in Shinjuku, and the lack of gaijin tax means that it usually comes out to be comparable in price to some of the lower quality places. On average, the girls tend towards the 20s side and are all gorgeous. Rena's the exception, but definitely isn't lacking in the beauty department (and has the experience that some of the younger girls don't have).

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/23/2021