Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 Hours, 23500

Type/Location:
ShinOkubo Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese N3

Details of the Encounter:
When browsing through available delivery health options, came across one that was reasonably priced. Another plus point was the option of a date course.

Reserving was pretty straightforward, in Japanese. (I have N3 level conversational skills)

The specialty of the store is plus sized women. I left the choice up to the tenchou and was assigned https://bb-w.net/profile.php?id=364 kaname chan. She was great at conversing and was quite the cutie.

We had a great conversation, and she was quite the gyaru type.
Since I had booked a long course, we talked for quite a while. When about to begin play,she gave me a form to fill and choose the options that I'd like. (I've been to their yokohama branch since where they don't follow this.)
This included the following sections :-
Type of play - normal / S / M, any fecchi / Spanking
what you want to be called - Darling / ...
Mode of talking - as it is / haughty / baby talk / ...
Hair style arrangement - Ponytail / ...
Situation play / Soft S / Soft M / F,G,H,I course (videos here https://bb-w.net/system.php)
Preferred plays :- Kiss / Boobjob / Face sitting / ...
Plays uncomfortable with :- (Contents similar to previous section)
Play to finish with :- BBJ / ...
Number of times expecting to pop during the play (1-5+?)

We headed into the shower in some time.
We began with DFK, and I tried a bit of several plays - Sumata / Boobjob / Facesitting. Her BBJ was quite good, and after pausing for a bit, resumed the play to pop a second time. Overall, great experience.

This is their main branch and has the most options but due to it being far for me, I haven't been there since.I also received a member card with 2000P (described on their system page) but noticed that it isn't transferable between shops.

Another thing i like about the shop is them specifying 外国人 on the girls page, haven't come across any other like that until now. Great for those into Big Beautiful Women

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for sharing the information with us.

Approved: 1/16/2022

Do they support English speakers too, I tried to call them but it was in all Japanese