Guest viewing is limited

Beautiful Japanese

nowayjose2

Jack
Reaction score
I want to take some time out of our day to mention how absolutely beautiful Japanese women are. I’ve lived many years in Japan, and I travel here frequently (now that I no longer live here). Yet no matter how much experience I have in Japan, I am still surprised at how many gorgeous women there are—everywhere—all the time in Japan. It is wonderful, yet painful at the same time. My eyes are filled with happiness every time I see them, but I’m filled with pain that I can’t be with each and every one of them (although I try :) ).

Take a moment out of your day to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you here in Japan, both in nature and in women. I can hardly keep my eyes focused on where I am walking.

(Oh, and I also just received a massage from a stunningly beautiful, petite lady today. I’m a bit high on lovely women. And I recognize there are also many beautiful non-Japanese in Japan as well!)

Good night!

I agree. Was in Japan for 11 days on my 12th trip there. Not only are the women you see daily, just going about their lives pretty, but so many of the P4P women are also!

In the US, the new norm is big, with big ass. I’m sorry, but that just doesn’t work for me. The fit and pretty ones here, charge 2-4 times more than in Japan. You guys are very fortunate there!

I remember on my first trip here a couple of decades ago, with my now Japanese wife, and she sensed my wandering eyes and said all the beautiful Japanese women tend to stay in Japan and not go abroad. I was just kind of speechless with the high % of attractive women, something I haven’t seen elsewhere.

Reactions: nowayjose2
Yeah, the fact ladys were on smaller size than on western country sisters, was a huge turn on. I just loved the black hair and dark eyes and smooth skin. BUT! Im what you could call "ass man", and that i did not find in japan. Granted i mostly have dated fit "gym girls", but it was a big surprise for me that few asses i got to fondle in japan, felt... empty. My friend dates an asian girl and she sometimes hits the gym here, and she isnt in anyway muscular or over done the fitness thing, but she told that she gets so much negative from her parents. "you look like king kong if you go to gym" and all... makes me wonder if gym and squats arent really a thing in japan. Anyways, when walking in Tokyo, and i suddenly see a great ass with shape, i knew it was from a tourist girl.

if gym and squats arent really a thing in japan
There are plenty of gyms and it’s a thing with certain people, but it’s not the standard beauty ideal for young girls.
A lot of girls I’ve talked to actively dislike the way muscle looks on both themselves and on men. 😅
And a lot of women choose diet and beauty salons as ways to lose weight, specifically because they don’t want to gain muscle by working out.

I want to take some time out of our day to mention how absolutely beautiful Japanese women are. I’ve lived many years in Japan, and I travel here frequently (now that I no longer live here). Yet no matter how much experience I have in Japan, I am still surprised at how many gorgeous women there are—everywhere—all the time in Japan. It is wonderful, yet painful at the same time. My eyes are filled with happiness every time I see them, but I’m filled with pain that I can’t be with each and every one of them (although I try :) ).

Take a moment out of your day to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you here in Japan, both in nature and in women. I can hardly keep my eyes focused on where I am walking.

(Oh, and I also just received a massage from a stunningly beautiful, petite lady today. I’m a bit high on lovely women. And I recognize there are also many beautiful non-Japanese in Japan as well!)

Good night!
I praise your prose.

Black hair, pale skin, grace - they are like walking art. Patterns of elegance- neat, crisp, clean, elegant.

Not that I haven’t seen some bawdy wenches around belching and scratching their asses or some rugby builds, or those abjectly ruined by having spent time in the West (beware anyone claiming to have spent time in the US etc.) but yes, I wholeheartedly share your sensibilities.

... or those abjectly ruined by having spent time in the West (beware anyone claiming to have spent time in the US etc.) but yes, I wholeheartedly share your sensibilities.

You're not wrong, but I certainly think there are quite a number of exceptions. During my years teaching for the Osaka BOE--and, mind you, I was working at one of the top-ranked public high schools in the prefecture so this isn't typical--I had over a dozen kids (mostly female) who'd spent significant amounts of time overseas, primarily stateside, and they were some of the most interesting, well-adapted, thoughtful and just plain cool individuals I ever taught. I mean, you take kids who are already quite bright and then remove them from Japan for a year or two so they learn that a world indeed exists outside the groupthink and hive mentality and general stupidity, ignorance and indoctrination of growing up in Japan...and they turn out pretty interesting. And I still remember one kid in particular who was a 1-nen student of mine before her parents sent her to California for junior year and she suddenly reappeared in my 3-nen homeroom class, an entirely different, capable, confident (and insanely hot) girl and began dropping by my desk all the time to flirt--she must've been hanging out with the queen skanks at that Cali HS because I still remember thinking that if I were ten years younger and an exchange student in my class I'd have been balls-deep in her every Friday and Saturday night until graduation. And the ironic part is I was still 27 and this was Japan, so I could've just waited until after graduation and everything would've been kosher...but in the end my appetite for indecency only goes so far.

But the mid-20s and up "studied abroad" women? You're spot-on. No doubt some of the most vile, disgusting twats I've ever met, particularly the ones that purposely spent time in America. But there's an almost fool-proof method for testing these types to see if they're truly rancid and ruined by MSNBC, community college Fem Lit 101 courses and whatever dumb shit you see on TikTok. Just ask, "SO HOW DID YOU LIKE YOUR TIME IN AMERICA?"

"Oh, it was OK, I guess...I made some good friends...it was pretty difficult but I'm glad I did it. I'm glad to be back in Japan."

Yes, date this girl.

"OH, IT WAS AMAZING!! I HAD THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCES!! IT WAS LIFE-CHANGING!! I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON!! I TOTALLY FIT IN, I FINALLY FOUND A COUNTRY AND CULTURE WHERE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME, WHERE PEOPLE SEE THE REAL ME, I FINALLY FOUND SOMEWHERE I BELONG!! I'M APPLYING FOR MY J-1 VISA SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIND A LIFE PARTNER!!"

Turn around, walk away, go grab a beer and go back to your table. It's your fault for going to HUB in the first place.

Easy as that.