Guest viewing is limited

Blue Tokyo (SL) Beautiful Mirei (美麗) - Nice first time experience

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

txtx

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Nice first time experience with Beautiful Mirei (美麗)

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
Mirei (美麗)

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
55,000 / 120 mins

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Mar. 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
[Pretext]
Some of you may know me as I attended some discussions, but honestly this is my first soapland experience ever.

(You can jump to next paragraph if you are SL veteran)

I am east-asian(from a country which the reputation is not good, sorry about this). My Japanese level is hard to be judged by N level, able to read almost everything, but grammer/vocabulary is still poor. Later on I found it doesnt matter if you are N1 or N5, you are not required to write an essay in Japanese at a soapland but you have to be able to communicate.

The most important things are:
1) Fully understand the workflow in soapland, from arrival to departure i.e. how things work.
2) Be able to communicate in Japanese with the staffs, reservation yes/no, course selection, payment, girl selection etc.
3) Be polite, stay calm and clean, first time foreigners usually think they are under a risk of being scammed so easy to get panic, it is not necessray at soapland at all.

After some extensive information collection and analysis, I set my target at Blue Tokyo, either from the service level or the priceline it is a good choice. I didn't take Hime-yoyaku using DM/Line etc., instead I checked the roaster on CityHeaven to decide who/when I should give a visit to.

[Arrival]
I visited Yoshiwara on a morning of gust, windy day, it is cold but 'fortunate' enough for a good walk-in session. There's hardly anyone walking on the street, so lots of touts.
Blue Tokyo is not on the main street, and it's a newer shop, maybe this is why it's not that popular in foreigners (esp. amoung east-asian community).
BTW, this shop opposites to Sho-gun, the highest class, most expensive SL in Yoshiwara or even entire Japan...

Walked in and greeted by a female staff, simply told them I don't have a reservation and then they invited me into the waiting room, the room is not big. There are a few sofas, TV playing manzai, no drink was offered. I were the only one waiting at that time.

About two mins later the lady came in, I told her it's my first time to this shop so she explained the system to me. There are two courses: 45000/90mins and 55000/120mins, maybe from April it will be 55000/65000.

There were two ladys could accomodate me at that time - Suzuna and Mirei, same with what i saw from CityHeaven. I decided to go with Mirei, she hasn't been reviewed in TAG and from the profile/photos she looks good.

A few minutes later another male staff came in, confirmed the selection and collected the payment, he also wrote down my name (fake one, in katagana), phone number (i used my rent mobile number), believe that's a record for my further booking.

After about 10 mins waiting, the exciting moment comes! I was led to the stair, could see someone is sitting there, all staffs there got down on one knee, greeting me to have a good time, yes this is already a very enjoyable moment.

[Encounter]
Finally I met Mirei, a cute lovely girl in a dress, surprisingly Yoshiwara age doesn't play here, she just looks as the age listed on website (22), this was later confirmed by herself.

Panel magic is about -10%, in general she is about 10% wider than the photos, but it's not an issue, she is still a natural beauty. Only very light make-ups, skin is white and smooth as porcelain, breast around D cups, not very big but natual, soft. Her name in kanji (美麗) means beautiful in my mother tounge, a perfect match.

We greeted, she took my hands leading me to the playroom. Room is new and spacious, this is the key advantage of new soapland. Another thing to mention is the tub was already well filled up, maybe this is one thing they did when I was waiting.

When I sat on the bed, she kneed in front me and we had some more greeting/light talks, i told her this is my first SL experienceand she smiled. Before undressing we spent some time in discussion of today's flow, finally decided as bed -> mat-> bed (if possible). Here I have to say you need to have good Japanese level to make this part meaningful, it is important to set the tone and expectation in advance.

After that she started undressing me, folded my clothes carefully, put them into a basket. After that she undressed her self with a little assistance from me. Then right after my pants got removed she gave me a BBBJ immediately.

On the bed, I took the lead first, touching, licking, kissing and DATY. She didn't refuse any of these actions. In especially, quite cooperative at deep kissing. Nipple play is also ok and seems her nipple is very sensitive, different from some providers she enjoyed my (light) nipple play a lot. Her moan is not loud and not fake, which is a good turn on.
Then it's her turn, she gave me a good BBBJ and handjob, the way she treats my junior just like a lovely younger sister plays her favorite toy with love and respect.
When it was hard enough to get in, she rode on with condom, changed to Mish a bit later, my favourite pose, she was quite into that, gripping my arm tightly when she felt good - first shot done.

Unlike usual pattern, we took shower at the 2nd stage. Sukebe chair first, then had a bath in the tub, experience is good but not quite unique, no BBBJ in the water, we used foam to wash up each other which was quite joyful.
She then made "lotion magic" and setup the mat, the size of mat is far beyond of my initial thought. As my first mat experience it was quite impressive and exciting, though she may not present 100% technic. When I lied on my stomatch i could feel she used her hand, leg, foot and mouth to tease me.

Finally the 2nd shot didn't come, i didn't get used to control my body well on the mat, so we took some rest and went to bed again. Some pillow talks, drinks (all in room's refrigerator already), cuddles and kisses, Mirei made great GFE atmosphere.

Unfortunately on bed the 2nd shot didn't come as well while I thought I had dry orgasm, she was still very cooperative and did a lot to support me until the time nearly ran out.

Quitting process is normal, we hugged and kissed before I stepped out of the curtain, returning to the REAL world.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shop:
Staff is professional and friendly, offered almost the same level of service to foreigner and the most important part is no extra charge.
Hardware is above average in Yoshiwara, not luxury but absolutely new and shining. I'd prefer a new stylish shop instead of a 30+ years old shop with outdated and small room.

Companion:
I'd give 8.5/10 to Mirei, she is not the slim/sexy type with a thin waistline, nor the huge breast. If you like the feeling of a yound naughty girlfriend playing sex with you she is definitely the cup of tea. She performed kind enough to support a soapland first timer from another country, with limited Japanese skill.

Conclusion:
This is not against to this shop and this provider, more of my general feeling of travelling in Japan. I spent about 10 years and near 10 trips to Japan to understand how the society is working, why there are so many manners and people always stick to that firmly etc.. One takeaway is foreigner is extremely difficult to be treated 100% like native citizen. The more you behave like a native japanese (borned and educated in Japan) the more better experience you'll have. This is not only in Fuzoku business but also in every restaurant you entered, unless the shop made up their mind to cater for foreigner only, by doing that they will lose reputation among local people.

Hence, the most important suggestion to visitor is - setting up right expectation, it is not related to the price and the class. What you get matches what you behave, you can stay away from consuming, you can disagree with me, but I'm telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Glad you enjoyed Mirei. I think my review of her will be next batch.
I did not try her mat, but agree with everything you wrote, including the width of her.
Found her BJ and HJ to be quite soft but very deep and gentle, like her kisses. She is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: txtx