Guest viewing is limited

Suggestion Better search funcitonally for english

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchinforfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have found when searching even if enter English. It still pulls up the Japanese only reviews. To be able to search by Japanese only, English only or English/Japanese mix would make sorting through the posts easier. Quite a few times in the begining I searched English then found a post got super interested then I realized it was japanese only. Now I know to check that first but to be able search/sort easier that would be a great addition

Reactions: Alice
Or you could - I know this is an odd suggestion but hear me out! - learn Japanese?

Btw some people write 'Japanese only' to indicate they used Japanese, IME it doesn't always mean Japanese ability is required (although it usually does). You'll have to read the review and possibly do further research.

Btw some people write 'Japanese only' to indicate they used Japanese, IME it doesn't always mean Japanese ability is required (although it usually does). You'll have to read the review and possibly do further research.
Or just used a translator the entire time, which is just English with extra steps

Or just used a translator the entire time, which is just English with extra steps
Japanese only also means they have might have had to interact with the store personnel, you can't use a translator over the phone or in the office most won't accept you.

Japanese only also means they have might have had to interact with the store personnel, you can't use a translator over the phone or in the office most won't accept you.
English only: 100% English, 0% Japanese
English/Japanese mix: 50% English, 50% Japanese
Japanese only: 0% English, 100% Japanese

As far as I’m concerned.

The more you need to be glued to your phone to communicate, then the less of an argument for Japanese only

We don't have a specific function to look for just "English Only" reviews. However, you may use the advanced search with the below settings to find things that are more to your liking.

Go Here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/search/

...and use the basic configuration as shown below, this will search those review postings (only the review, not the content after it) and it will look for the key term "English Only" which appears in the Review Form.
You will get results that are mostly only those reviews with the "English Only" option chosen in the reviews.

1706781314990.png

Status
Not open for further replies.