Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 17k (first timer discount)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Normally go to Asian Feeling and the odd JEMC but decided to try something different.

I saw some reviews on BinBin so decided to ring them and give them a try.
I tried to choose Serika but she was busy and I was offered a choice of two other girls.

I didnt really have a preference so I told the dude that I would leave it up to him.

The girl that came had a "New recruit" mark on their profile but I assumed it would be whatever.

Face:
Cute face and smile, nothing to complain about in regards to that.

Massage:
1/10 ..
Based on reading reviews I was under the impression the massage technique was really good. But it was pretty much amateur hour with her just touching my back with oil for about 20 minutes or so.

Hand job:
Pretty much the same as the above, poor technique and no results..

Another thing of note is that during the massage she said that there is probably going to be time left over (her massage was a textbook massage that lasts x amount of minutes) and she didnt seem to know what to do with the extra time.

So in the end just ended up just speaking for the last 20 mins or so (should have probably just asked for a refund for the last 20 minutes). But I guess she was nice enough to talk to.

Pretty much a case of a nice cute girl but too inexperienced to get her job done probably.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Might try again with someone that has a track record

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive