50 min & ¥25,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in Hiroshima to catch up with a friend who's interesting in some P4P. The night before I decided to do some reconnaissance. I saw on the foreigner page of Cityheaven that there was a decent place listed, quite cheap called Sherber (about ¥17,000). Went for a walk around the area in Hiroshima. I'd read on here that Hiroshima was a no go for P4P, that wasn't the case. I wanted to show my friend an Oppai Pub as well so asked around, ended up in on of those for 40 minutes, don't recommend those places unless you're being a tour guide to show someone a good night.

On the walk home I thought I'd scope the place on Cityheaven, and found a few good options, one with a large sign saying Foreigners Welcome.

The following morning I woke up in the mood so headed to the place I found (that wasn't on the foreigner page of City Heaven), no issues getting in, I don't think any of the staff speak English. I told him how long I wanted and he told me to go to the waiting room. For the first time ever I wasn't given an option of girls.

After a few minutes it was my time, the curtains opened and I wasn't disappointed. On the walk up the stairs she said her name was Rion and she was 24. During the undress and wash, I was very happy with her shape, breast size, she had nice perky nipples. When I was sitting down while she was washing me I caught a few glimpses of her pussy and liked what I saw.

Once we go to the bed I asked if I could have a good look down there and was blown away, one of the nicest pussies and assholes I've ever seen, so I asked for 69 first so I could have a good look. I don't normally eat prostitutes pussies or ass, but I couldn't help myself, it was glorious.

I asked her what her favourite position was and she said missionary, so we started in doggie so I could get a nice look of her asshole and my cock entering that beautiful pussy.

Switched up to missionary, put her legs together so I could again get a better look at her beautiful clean and tight pussy. I quickly blew. We had a quick wash and was at round 2 in no time after a quick 69 session with some more pussy & ass licking.

For the first time in my soap experience I had enough for a third round, a bit of missionary for asking for her to get on her knees while she did a bit of sucking and pumping while I looked at her rear end, I blew (not sure if in her mouth but might have been). The phone rang about 10 seconds after I blew.

We said out goodbyes and I complimented her for the 100th time I was with her. I told her I had a friend in town who doesn't speak Japanese and if I could recommend him to her. And that I did later that night, we were back in there (me as translator), they charged an extra ¥2000 for the nomination but I would happy to cover that. He was also very happy with her calling her "prosthetic pussy" as if was that nice and tight, it looked like it was 3d printed, and basically agreed with me on anything.

Attachments:
PXL_20230916_140027457.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would repeat and would get the same girl. She was very nice and spoke slow to make it easier to keep up. She spoke no English, but my friend later had no problems in guiding her.

The prices mentioned included a ¥1000 weekend rate. My friend's cost ¥27,000 with the ¥2000 nomination fee.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

Thanks for another outside Kanto soapland review!
My pleasure, yeah I'd much rather review outside of the Tokyo area. Some mint places around the place, this was definitely the top of my soap list

I visited this shop out of boredom and can 100% confirm that this is NOT a soapland (The techno explicitly stated that it was not a soapland). There is no foreigner tax. Its your standard fashion health place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
I visited this shop out of boredom and can 100% confirm that this is NOT a soapland (The techno explicitly stated that it was not a soapland). There is no foreigner tax. Its your standard fashion health place.

OP has blatantly lied.
Interesting, I must have just got lucky with the provider, or she liked me (and my friend a few hours later). I don't see the point in writing a misleading/false review, I've been on this forum for nearly 10 years.

Picture of shop is confusing since it says 最高級ソープヘルス(Soap Health) so maybe they're playing a trick and delivering an extra service Health shops normally doesn't.

Blake is listed on the Hiroshima Soapland list as Soap Health.

Screenshot_20240116-231831199_2.jpg

Screenshot_20240116-231831199_1.jpg

Last edited:
Picture of shop is confusing since it says 最高級ソープヘルス(Soap Health) so maybe they're playing a trick and delivering an extra service Health shops normally doesn't.
I think “club max” in Ikebukuro did some “soap course/ health course” concept for a while in which you could choose either, or maybe it would depend on the girl.
So maybe it’s something like that.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Cosmo
It could be to bend some Hiroshima law. If you have visited that area, it's loaded with dozens of what I presume are Soaps, but might call themselves otherwise.

Reactions: Alice
I think “club max” in Ikebukuro did some “soap course/ health course” concept for a while in which you could choose either, or maybe it would depend on the girl.
So maybe it’s something like that.
I had a friend visiting Tokyo recently and I sent him to Dozenzaka Crystals (I think that's the name), really cheap, he went 4 days straight the lucky bugger, one of the providers was down for full service.

Reactions: Alice
OP has blatantly lied.
While I did the search you couldn't be bothered to do, a number of soaplands in Hiroshima are called soaphealths, most likely for legal reasons, will investigate further.

You simply choose to call OP lier, very productive.

BTW, thanks for all your reviews!

While I did the search you couldn't be bothered and called OP lier, very productive.

The tencho made it clear that it wasn't a soapland and there wasn't any sex. It may have been up to the provider. On the cityheaven site, all the girls have various options listed which is more in line with fashion/delivery health than a soapland. There was also no mats for mat play.

While I did the search you couldn't be bothered and called OP lier, very productive.

My pleasure, thanks for your help with this on the matter. I still class Blake as the best brothel/soap/health place I've been to, regardless of what the store calls itself.

While I did the search you couldn't be bothered to do, a number of soaplands in Hiroshima are called soaphealths, most likely for legal reasons, will investigate further.

You simply choose to call OP lier, very productive.

My apologies. I shouldn't have called OP out like that.

I did walk around the area and did see several shops list explicitly on their signs that they were soaplands, so I assume FS was there. The Break/Blake store I went to seemed like your standard fashion health place.

My apologies. I shouldn't have called OP out like that.

I did walk around the area and did see several shops list explicitly on their signs that they were soaplands, so I assume FS was there. The Break/Blake store I went to seemed like your standard fashion health place.
Nah all good. I'd be curious when someone stumbled upon this review and decides to give the shop a try and what their visit will look like. I'd say it's the same as mine.