Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out Experience Last Night

CuriousCouple

TAG Member
Reaction score
Last night my wife and I wanted to check out a Happening Bar. From the previous reviews here and Google Maps it was pretty easy to find Bliss Out. The place is underneath a hotel and as you face the hotel the stairs are on the left side. We walked down and rang the bell and were greeted by a friendly guy that spoke enough English and let us know that it had recently switched to "bar time" (7pm-) and that there were 2 other couples there and some single guys. We stayed about an hour and a half and left before 9pm.

We went into the main bar area and had a bit of a tour of the place then ordered a drink. The owner then came back and completed our tour and took us downstairs. He was a very nice guy and easy to talk to, as were all of the staff. Upstairs there is a bar, couches/chairs along the wall, a wall full of costumes that are free for the ladies to wear, a room of lockers, and a bathroom.

There was 1 couple in one of the playrooms. They were naked and had just finished having sex. Afterwards the guy came back upstairs looking to engage with someone else but the older Japanese woman said goodbye and left.

We went back up stairs and ordered another drink. At this point there were 2 other women in the bar, and more single men were trickling in. One older couple was off on the couches, and the other couple was at the bar. I think just about everyone there was over 45.

There were no prospects upstairs for us to swing with, so we just decided to go downstairs ourselves. While we were in the showers and bathrooms bumbling about and looking for robes (which we never found), the older Japanese couple followed us down They still had all of their clothes on and were in one playroom, but they were kind of moving around like they were nervous and weren't sure what to do. The woman came out of her playroom, still fully dressed, and saw me mostly naked then turned around and went back into hers. My wife wanted to go into the empty playroom so we went there and she started blowing me.

The other couple, still completely clothed, came in immediately and sat right next to us and started watching. I think they slightly broke etiquette here because we didn't invite them in, but that was of fine. The couple was quite a bit older than us so we weren't interested in them but we didn't mind if they wanted to watch. We assumed they would get naked and start having sex next to us, but after watching for a while they left. Afterwards when we went back upstairs I was hoping to see them and say something funny but they left the club by the time we came out.

While we were having sex we had an audience watching us in the playroom, but it was all single guys and so we ignored them. After we came back up all the single guys kind of cheered and then we went back to the bar and had one last drink.

After we settled up and left the single guys made various comments about "so soon, I thought it was my turn next", etc. When we left there was 1 woman at the bar, about 8 male customers almost all surrounding her, and 3 male staff members.

We really liked the place, the venue, the staff. It looks clean, friendly, and inviting. We just needed more couples. There were way too many guys and it was not a swinging experience the night we went.

I've gone to Bliss Out as single twice. 1st time was really fun but no real sex, but I met two girls into Shibari. The 2nd time was dry. The staff are really nice. Planning to hit the Sept. event on the 16th!!

Reactions: Wwanderer
I've gone to Bliss Out as single twice. 1st time was really fun but no real sex, but I met two girls into Shibari. The 2nd time was dry. The staff are really nice. Planning to hit the Sept. event on the 16th!!
2285-709f4368fefb21a043545e8cee308911.jpg

So, are you going as yourself or as Prince? If you go as Prince on the 16th, I can hardly wait to hear if anyone from the TAG Team witnessed your resurrection!