Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous/Bliss out - what to expect xxyyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I was talking with a friend and she wanted to know if bliss out had any precautions for covid - vaccine status, etc.

Hi DrifterInKanto, I was there a couple of days ago and they changed their COVID policy. Until March 21 there was an antigen test conducted when entering and you had to stay seated at the sofa in the entrance area next to the lockers until the result was clear. Now it is just temperature check and hand disinfection. Given the layout of the place if anyone has active COVID, all get infected. I am three times vaccinated and will take the risk. I wanted to go next for the White Shirt Party Friday and for the Garter event on Sunday. It's a great place. Cheers.

Reactions: Joe2017
So after going through this thread, am I right to assume that without Japanese language, no club is going to let me in?

So after going through this thread, am I right to assume that without Japanese language, no club is going to let me in?
You need basic Japanese in my honest opinion. Even if you do get in the odds are against you of playing if you can't speak minimal Japanese. I'm not saying impossible But I wouldn't fancy my chances.

Hello.. first post here. Glad to meet you all.
Landed here while researching for an upcoming trip to Tokyo in October.
I had a question about Bliss Out or other foreigner friendly bars in the area.

Is there a need to show a "hokennshou" (保険証)when entering an establishment like that?
Would a standard JP or USA issued passport be sufficient?

Bliss Out even has an English website…. They don’t require a Japanese health insurance card. Others do. You need to check the rules on each website as they are potentially different. It’s hard to respond to this in a general way.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Is there a need to show a "hokennshou" (保険証)when entering an establishment like that?
Would a standard JP or USA issued passport be sufficient?

Member rules
Our special place is ruled by a "member only"system.
You need to become a member in order to enter Bliss-out.
You need to show us Passport or ID when coming to Bliss-out for the first time and become a member.
For our new member, we will conduct a short interview when concluding your membership.
Depending on it,there are some cases where we might need to refuse the membership to you.
Thank you for your understanding.
We will thoroughly keep your private information secret, and won't use them except in case of troubles.
We welcome couples, single guys/girls at bliss-out.
Regarding group of men, there are some cases where we might refuse you enter our bar.
Thank you for your understanding.
http://www.bliss-out.jp/system_english.html << English as mentioned in the above post.
And as @CharlieSimms mentioned, the others are more difficult to enter if you aren't a resident and don't have the required documents.

I was going to visit this past Saturday because I had a partner interested in Gangbang night. She was talked out of it by a friend who said it would just be a bunch of older men. I'm tired of trying to find a partner to go with but I know the stigma behind going as a single guy. How upsetting would it be to the atmosphere if I did roll up as a single man? I'm 28 and my partner that would've been going that evening just turned 22.

I'm planning to go for the first time Wednesday 27th evening with a lady (both mid-30s, conversational Japanese). Interested to go with another couple.

I was going to visit this past Saturday because I had a partner interested in Gangbang night. She was talked out of it by a friend who said it would just be a bunch of older men. I'm tired of trying to find a partner to go with but I know the stigma behind going as a single guy. How upsetting would it be to the atmosphere if I did roll up as a single man? I'm 28 and my partner that would've been going that evening just turned 22.
The only and only time I went on gangbang night it was mostly couples and groups with very few single guys...so there's one single contrarian data point for you to convince your lady to ignore her friends and believe Random Guy On Internet.

Reactions: Sakumakai
The only and only time I went on gangbang night it was mostly couples and groups with very few single guys...so there's one single contrarian data point for you to convince your lady to ignore her friends and believe Random Guy On Internet.
Unfortunately I think she was more fixated on the age than anything else.

Today I’ve visited “BDSM party” as single (want to ask girlfriend visit together later), but only 2 couples and some single males were there. It was disappointing.
Now I wonder if is it normal situation, or just I was so unlucky? Usually how many people are visiting Bliss-Out?
And how about other happening bars? Are there more people than in Bliss-Out?

Today I’ve visited “BDSM party” as single (want to ask girlfriend visit together later), but only 2 couples and some single males were there. It was disappointing.
Now I wonder if is it normal situation, or just I was so unlucky? Usually how many people are visiting Bliss-Out?
It is an Obon week. Many people are going back to their home town.

I have only been to Bliss Out once or twice, but that is pretty similar to my experience. Lots of single males, very sharky. If I wanted to take a girl to get rogered I would go again, but I didn't find it very relaxing, and the couples there seemed more into playing in front of people than with people.

But like I say, I have only been once or twice.

Reactions: Joe2017
I have only been to Bliss Out once or twice, but that is pretty similar to my experience. Lots of single males, very sharky. If I wanted to take a girl to get rogered I would go again, but I didn't find it very relaxing, and the couples there seemed more into playing in front of people than with people.

But like I say, I have only been once or twice.
I'm thinking of going during NTR night since that situation may play out a little better with us lonely guys hahah.

Reactions: Tabanico
Hey, first time in two years going. Weekday, lots of sausage but managed to immediately have some playtime with a lovely japanese woman. Apparently they are relocating soon FYI.

Oh p.s. the staff were much more friendly than previous visits.. either my japanese is improving or who knows...

What is a good time to go?
Is there any action at all daytime on weekdays?

read somewhere that bliss out will close on 19/11 any info on that ?

Their Twitter says building is old so they have decided to move. Last day in that location will be 11/19. Once new location and re-start date is decided, they will update also on Twitter.

This is the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.