Booking a DeriHeru session with lackluster Japanese skills. Options?

lundonfrog

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Japan later this week and I'm considering trying to book a DeriHeru appointment with Nyandafull (http://nyandafull.com/top/) to see a girl there. I've read that from old reviews that they were foreign friendly, but can no longer find such a statement on the site.

Anyways, my Japanese is very basic (1 year of college-level Japanese; but it's been a while) and my conversational skills are lacking. So I'm afraid of butchering the conversation if I try to schedule it by phone (since it would be my first time trying something like this). They don't seem to have an email/LINE either.

Have any of you ever gone in-person to book a DeriHeru appointment? I'm considering visiting their actual office in Ikebukuro. I'm hoping that going in and trying to work with them in-person will lead to more accommodation and them being less wary. But this is all speculation. It might even have the opposite effect.

My other option was to have someone else with better Japanese call and book a session for me. But I don't know how receptive the girl and the store would be to that.

Maybe I am overthinking how difficult the phone conversation actually is. If so, can someone with experience provide me with an example of how a conversation usually goes?

I understand your concerns, I was very self-cautious and tense the first time I called a Japanese deriheru, but you don't need to worry. They want to sell their service as much as you want to buy it, so eventually you will work it out. Except, of course, they are not accepting foreign customers - and that's another reason why you should talk to them directly by phone. They will definetely notice that you're a gaikokujin even before you mention, so if they're ok with that the reservation process won't be aborted.

They will basically want to know what kind of course you want, which girl and the name of the hotel you want her to be delivered. They will also ask you to call them once again once you check in to inform them your room number. Polite nihongo will be used throughout the conversation, so focus on the key words and don't bother trying to decipher everything that they're saying.

Also: paying a visit to a deriheru office is never recommended unless they explicitly encourage you to do so on their website.

I understand your concerns, I was very self-cautious and tense the first time I called a Japanese deriheru, but you don't need to worry. They want to sell their service as much as you want to buy it, so eventually you will work it out. Except, of course, they are not accepting foreign customers - and that's another reason why you should talk to them directly by phone. They will definetely notice that you're a gaikokujin even before you mention, so if they're ok with that the reservation process won't be aborted.

They will basically want to know what kind of course you want, which girl and the name of the hotel you want her to be delivered. They will also ask you to call them once again once you check in to inform them your room number. Polite nihongo will be used throughout the conversation, so focus on the key words and don't bother trying to decipher everything that they're saying.

Also: paying a visit to a deriheru office is never recommended unless they explicitly encourage you to do so on their website.

Appreciate the reply, Zecarioca.
I don't think I read anywhere on the Nyandafull's site explicitly says foreigners are not allowed. So I think I'm going to give them a shot with visiting in person.
Regarding the office, they have a whole Access section here (http://nyandafull.com/system/) about where their office is, so I think I'd be okay with going in-person. Unless I misread something. :D I read about other deriheru reviews in the Ikebukuro area about how they walked into these types of offices and managed to arrange appointments, so I think chances are it's fine.
I'll have to brush up on my language I suppose for my best bet. :eek:

Hotel health. It's like delih but you go there in person to book. Makes it much easier with little japanese skill, since you get away mostly with "hai" and pointing to things.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland