Guest viewing is limited

Bucks Weekend In Tokyo!?

FemShep

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So my friend is getting married and he wanted to have his Buck/stag night in Tokyo. Except that we'll be there for 3 nights, Friday Saturday and Sunday night.

We're about 30-35 and there'll be about 8-12 of us headed to Tokyo for a weekend in January 2017. I just wanted to post here to see if you guys had any ideas for what might be a unique experience instead of the usual 'get-drunk-at-a-strip-club' type experience. Sure, I think our Buck up for that too, but Japan is known for its different ideas on things and I was hoping I might find a good suggestion for some kind of sexual related fun, without necessarily having sex or having a blow job or anything that requires sexual contact.

I know the hangover pops to mind when people hear 'bucks night' it I also realise Tokyo isn't really the place for that sort of thing (or prove me wrong!?) Our Buck chose Tokyo because he wanted something different from that idea anyway.

Although I am new here, I understand foreigners don't really have the same access that locals do to various clubs and activities, and that's completely fine. We will be 8-12 'outsiders' and won't really have a lot of time to get to know locals and know the secret places that I've read about here on the forums. So any suggestions for a tantalising and titilating adventures for a bunch of 30yr old Australians (we're nice I promise!) would be immensely appreciated.

Best,
FemShep

As for strip clubs, if you go to the international ones in Roppongi it might get really expensive through the night (i don't know what your budget it).
Shinjuku has strip clubs with japanese girls that are more reasonably priced but the close fairly early.
We have had quite some threads about strip club on TAG already, you might wanna use the search function for names and more information.

Thanks Alice! I've read quite a bit on the TAG forums, there's some really great stuff, and for me a lot of eye opening stuff too :) I went to Shinjuku this year on a similar task, but didn't do any research and found myself wandering around confused by bars that seemed to advertise boy bands. This time I'll do it right, and get onto researching, thank you for the advice.