Guest viewing is limited

Busy Two Weekends..

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
The past two weekends have been busy..

Saturday morning (10/10) I bought a pumpkin with my buddy TT. We ran around being idiots and filming various things with the pumpkin. I jumped up on a large stone and did the 'Lion King', raising the pumpkin above my head and yelling 'AAAAAH ZAKENYA AGABISHIBAYA'. Japanese people stopped and laughed. We placed the pumpkin in front of people then ran away. We brought it in and tried to buy the pumpkin in stores which weren't selling pumpkins.

I met my girlfriend that evening. We went to Hooters and I brought my pumpkin. I took her home and we watched some video before falling asleep. She left in the morning and texted me 'do you like me?'. I responded honestly, that 'recently I think less so'. This led to a conversation where we agreed to just break up. We have been breaking up and getting back together a few times now, but this one felt final. She knew about my nampa-ing ways and even came to some seminars. She wanted to get married and have a kid with me, but I wasn't in that mindstate. I can't be having another mouth to feed right now, when I'm running wild in these streets playing with lots of chicks.

So, despite my deep, almost familial love for her I let her go for her own best interests, and set back out again onto the streets. Another day of street and shopping, and I picked up a long Armani wallet as well, going for the charai J-dude look. It's already effective.

I met my date on Sunday night (10/11) and we head over to HUB for drinks. We don't eat much, and after a couple drinks I take her to my house and escalate to sex. I like her - very well put together. She has 200 eyelash exte! I've heard of like 70 and 100 but 200 is ridiculous! She has cheek nails too, in fashion, and had just taken all the hair off her body at a laser removal place. She clearly puts a lot of effort into her appearance and I like that about her. Anyway we lay around just chilling until she decides to take off for last train. She invites herself back over on Thursday and asks to spend the night.

I head out and meet up with my other friends G and J. We run into a bunch of sets, and finally J and I find ourselves in a two-set of chicks who are quite drunk already. They are instantly into us and basically bounce US to donki for more drinks. We get drinks and one of them says "What, are we just gonna stand and drink these?" Good point, madame, luckily my house is right next door. We bounce to mine, and its time for another SNO! I make out with mine, and J get basically jumped by his. We bang them and switch. At one point they are standing against the wall and kissing each other while we're banging them from behind in tandem. When we finish the chicks pass out and me and J stay awake just chatting and enjoying the moment. J leaves, and I'm left with the two chicks. We go out for breakfast when they wake up then part ways.

I head back home and sleep a bit, exhausted from the night before and having not slept much. When I wake up everybody's already out and its a beautiful sunny day so I head up to Ikebukuro and later to Shinjuku to run some game. We do a bunch of sets but nothing really memorable, and then I head off at 8pm for my date. I met this girl - we'll call her Bambi for her love of deer - in front of Gold's omotesando. TT and I saw two single girls of good quality, walking right behind each other. My opener was shit because TT opened simultaneously right behind me and I was half listening in on his conversation and half paying attention to my chick. Anyway, not my smoothest but all the other pieces work even when I consciously mess up. Unconscious competence and all that.. She still liked me, texted me a lot, and came out after suggesting specific dates herself.

We go to Guzman Y Gomez, and eat burritos. Afterwards I walk straight to mine, stopping on the way for a drink. She previously had said she doesnt drink, but at the conbini she agrees on a Horoyoi. This seems to happen a lot - girls say they don't drink then end up drinking. Most likely they're just more comfortable a while into the date. Anyway, we go back to my house and I escalate to which she offers no resistance. However, she's on her period and says she doesn't want to have sex. We discuss this a little more, and she tells me she guesses its fine if she buys some tampons. We go to the conbini and pick up some tampons, and come back. But by then I feel too pushy and just tell her we can just relax and hang out and not worry about sex this time. I sort of pass out on top of her while we watch music videos until her last train. She seems excited to meet again,and we set a date for next weekend.

Another weekend, and I meet Fcups in Shibuya on (10/17). I was tired from Friday night of drinking with G, TT and our other friend Helium, and was considering cancelling on her to meet on a weekday. Fcups I picked up in Omotesando, and as we talked it became apparent that she and TT had met each other. Apparently he also picked her up somewhere around Omotesando. I clear it with him that it's ok to go after her, then decide to meet her. Strange that we both pick up the same chick, this doesn't happen that often but it would seem like it'd happen more! Funny coincidence, but she works in Omote and given the amount of time we spend on the streets there I guess its not surprising.

She comes and I go to eat Turkish food. I was hungry, but she wasn't so she just watched me eat. After we were finished eating I took her into Donki and we looked at vampire teeth. I was interested in being a vampire for Halloween - not trying to be anything high effort or anything the requires me to wear too much or paint my face. Donki was too crowded so I left without buying anything and we went to UNIQLO, where I bought some socks. We then walked to my apartment and picked up some drinks along the way. We sat in my house listening to music and I escalated to sex. She was a bit hesitatnt because it was her period but I reassured her it was fine and I don't care about the blood. Afterwards we chilled a bit before going together to P's house to play some video games. She took off and I hit the streets again.

After dinner, I'm walking with TT and we run into two girls, one of which I've met before. A while back my friend N met two girls, and called me in for backup. We escalated things to where we all had group sex in N's apartment, switching and banging the other girl as well. After that, we agreed to meet all together or not at all, and created a LINE group for that purpose. The idea was to not let any two people get paired off or hurt feelings by leaving anyone out. This way, everyone was equal and we could continue the 4p relationship longer. Anyway, Switch's initial friend and her fell out, and N stopped coming out to game, so Switch and I still met up occasionally after all of that happened. I saw Switch debating going to an izakaya, and she runs over and smiles and is surprised and happy to run into me. With her is her little friend, a very cute recent HS graduate (they're the same age), actually an upgrade from the original girl! We pull them back to my house and open a bunch of drinks and talk a bit. Switch is already down and on the team, but Skirt needs some time and comfort. She relaxes eventually, we make out with each chick, and we escalate to sex. After we're done banging one, we switch and bang the other one. TT wants to go clubbing but I don't want to spend the money and I dont want to kick the girls out or leave them in my apartment alone, so I stay with them as they pass out and he leaves.

My favorite part about these switch hits is after the sex when everyone just relaxes and hangs out, usually naked. It's somewhat surreal, and just cool in general that a large portion of the young women in this country are happy to be taken up into an experience like this, and afterwards you see them just open up and relax and have a lot of fun.

In the morning (10/18) while browsing my phone I get to listen in on girl talk which few guys can ever really be privy to. They chat about all their issues and girl problems, and it gives a wonderful insight into their world while they think I'm not listening. They leave around 11am and I head out to hit the streets.

I talk to a few chicks before my date with Bambi. Last week didn't have sex with her so this week we meet for dinner, then everything is smooth and I bang her a couple times. After sex she's really nurturing, giving me little kisses all over and snuggling me. She's blonde, tall, and hade, but I'm not sure I 100% like her personality yet. I think I'll keep her around a while until I figure it out. Anyway, winter is coming which means its time to stock up on a couple nice girls to spend the cold season with.

-Sinapse

Last edited:
Reactions: namae
Yeah I know that guy, he's about one wave of J PUAs older than me, most active before I came to Japan.

Him, NuBreed, Bombastic, and Dorian Gray are basically the "second generation"

Cool dude.. I don't think he games much anymore