Guest viewing is limited

BDSM C.C.Cats - Iori and Chihiro feat WildOne's heavy artillery.

AVFan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Iori and Chihiro feat WildOne's heavy artillery.

Service Name:
C.C.Cats

Provider Name:
Iori, Chihiro

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.m-seikan.com/cc/profile/?id=215 https://www.m-seikan.com/cc/profile/?id=7

Appointment Length & Costs:
67 100 (59 400 base + 1 100 nomiation + 2x3 300 nipple licking) + 8 400 (LH Paris, Suite for 3h)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Technically an advanced walk-in: I set up the booking night before - immediately after my meeting with Iori I walked to the store (same area) and set up the 3P - time is not on my side. I confirmed an hour before, they asked me if I could come 30 m earlier, so I did. I asked for a larger room than the one day before, so they directed me to Hotel Paris. I paid, called with the room number and waited for a few minutes.

I believe that the timer starts once you depart from the C.C.Cats office, not when girls enter the room. Both yesterday and today I was a bit short (not that it matters that much with no gaijin tax or the hotel- office distance being 50m).

Location: There's a handy map here - https://www.m-seikan.com/cc/access/

Love Hotel: Hotel Paris, 3h for 8400 (Suite room, so tier 3/4 I believe), stone's throw from the office. Very pleasant - large, spacious, mirrors on the walls.

Iori: Elder sister type, toned and fit, I reckon mid 30s. The 'older sister' type.
Chihiro: I'd say idolish vibes, cute. The 'little devil' type.

The play:

After the introductory manhandle-y shower, I asked for a more chijou style play compared to my previous encounter with Iori. They happily obliged and soonI found myself bound with heads above my head (first time shibari) with 2 mouths on nipples and 4 very wandering hands. I bought myself a pair of WildONe's Dome R (https://www.wildone.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=4982), as similar stuff is non-existent in Europe (or cheap aliexpress stuff) and brought it with me. They (esp Chihiro) were like kids on Christmas day. They chose the adapters and showed me no mercy. I didn't expect it to be that strong as after 10-15 minutes on mid-pressure the nipples were a bit bruised and I bled a drop or two, though I blew probably the biggest load of my life so worth I guess (at about 1h mark).

The next 30 minutes were mostly nipple play by Iori and handjob/fingering combo by Chihiro. I sadly didn't have the presence of mind to ask for bigger toys, but still was quite overloaded.

We tried going for the third time - the end was a wicked combo of double nipple licking, handjob and ball massage/ fingertip tracing; alas the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak, so once the timer rang I politely declined the extension, recovered in the bath they prepared and we left the hotel together.

All the play-by-play and small talk were in Japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll repeat if I'm around. Not as many toys as I'd have liked, but I was very well taken care of. General tips from me: ask tenchou to sort out a bigger room - the 3k difference on a bill that's in the 50s isn't much and you don't want to have a business hotel-sized room. Nipple licking is a must-buy option. Also grooming - I got a lot of complimens for my lasered chest and nether regions - makes the play so much nicer they say.

As I wrote in the other review, if you have some m-kinks that you are curious about it's a very solid place to test them out.

And this concludes my trip to Japan. I'll be back maybe next year, maybe never. Once again the goal will be to face the gyaru goddess.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023