Walk-in recommendation at Info Centre

Appointment Length & Costs:
13000 for 50 min booking plus 2600 for the room

Type/Location:
Love Hotel booking for 90 min

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Was at Shibuya, went to Strawberry Jam at 5pm and was told no gaijin-serving girl until 8pm.

Determined to get some action, I went to the nearest info centre and the guy said only two options for us foreigners here - Strawberry of C C Cats.

Chose the latter cos I just got turned away at Strawberry. Walked to the shop at the foot of the hill with info booth guy and was told by the owner only one gaijin girl available. No choice, I said ok and paid up 13k for the 50 min course.

Info booth guy walked me to a nearby love hotel and did all the talking for me while I paid up for 90 minutes.

He leaves, I go up to the room and waits 20 min before the girl arrived.

First impressions: she looked like an office lady with her dressing. But she had pretty manly features. Age probably 30s.

Introduced herself, boy was she chatty. Went to shower alone as instructed by her and laid down on the bed after. She started her massage. Wasn't too bad.

She told me the shop she works for actually specializes in S&M and asked if I was interested. I declined politely.

After awhile she told me to turn over and the fun began. Ran her fingers all over my body lightly and soon my cock got hard as she got to work.

I took up her offer of a prostate massage but told her to stop it after awhile cos the sensation made me feel like I needed to take a dump.

She continued moving all over me while keeping her hands on my cock. At one point, she put her pussy on my face.

At this point, I should mention she kept her bra and panty on all at times and I wasn't allowed to touch her.

After awhile, I shot my load and she cleaned me up before asking me to take a shower again. We then left the room together after getting dressed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
15,600 yen is pretty pricey for a HJ and even more so considering I couldn't touch her (I tried caressing her back once and she told me, "no touch," so I retreated.)

I think Strawberry Jam might be cheaper and better but oh well, live and learn.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Indeed kinda looks, like you went into a "specialty" store, but fully neglected the specialty ;)
Should you happen to get stuck at shibuya again, you may want to try out Seafari, which has quite a few reviews on this board.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Indeed kinda looks, like you went into a "specialty" store, but fully neglected the specialty ;)
Should you happen to get stuck at shibuya again, you may want to try out Seafari, which has quite a few reviews on this board.

Haha, yes, I chickened out. She asked if she could tie my hands up but I declined as well.

Strangely the guy at the info booth didn't offer Seafari. He said my only options were Strawberry Jam or C C Cats. I asked for more but he made it clear only these two were gaijin-friendly.

Seafari isn't friendly if your Japanese is non existent, so the info center guy was most probably basing it on his interactions with you. You need to do the conversation test with the Tencho as he asks you questions on the girl and the course.

It doesn't require anything other than basic conversational Japanese but I'm not sure of your level.

Seafari isn't friendly if your Japanese is non existent, so the info center guy was most probably basing it on his interactions with you. You need to do the conversation test with the Tencho as he asks you questions on the girl and the course.

It doesn't require anything other than basic conversational Japanese but I'm not sure of your level.

Mine is non existent. Which explains.