Guest viewing is limited

Cads

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
I have been researching the origins of 'swingers' and 'PUA'. From my research I found out that they were terms invented by 'Cads' in the 1950's after image of Cads became mostly negative. In the era of Agatha Christie in the 1920's Cads were seen in a more positive light.

CAD
An ill-bred generic male hanger-on who flirts with everything that moves. Cads are often found in high numbers in clubs, music festivals and beach parties. Somewhat synonymous with jock. Cads prize pack mentality over individualism and may be hard to tell apart.

Less educated young women may find themselves seduced by a cad, but experienced ladies are immune to the cad's infantile behaviour and unrefined advances.

Rhett- "Scarlett, I'm leaving you here in Georgia as the civil war rages on to go join the completly lost Confederate cause."

Scarlett- "YOU CAD! HOW DARE YOU! WHEN I TELL MY FATHER,-"

Rhett- Yo, shut yo mouth yo beeatch, and suck mah cock, and den yall fuck off back to yo own time zone

Scarlett- (faints at hearing so much bad language)

Correction appreciated. As TAG members, we should strive for sharing only 100% accurate information.