http://chiangkham.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
C course 60 minutes 7,000 jpy

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese but mama-san was speaking English

Details of the Encounter:
After using JanJan for a quick release I wanted to try something more relaxing as my back was painful. I read and looked for a good value massage He shop here and finally choose chiangkham.

The place was easy to find, 3rd floor of Indian restaurant. Mama san was nice and went straight to english. Place is clean and atmosphere is very relaxing.

Shower room is very small and no way two people would have fitted if proposed. (sadly not even though i tried) I had Cary and I will recommend her massage.

It's good for the body and Mr was well aroused. After I turn I was asked if I want Mr to be relaxed too. Yes of course !!!!

It was good at first but I was either tired of she was too mechanical and not paying attention to the clues I guess. Could not really touch her and she did not undress.

So if you want a good massage and average HE go for Carry.

Another shower, a nice drink and bye bye

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Again I really liked the massage and the way she advertise that you will have a full release after turning. It was one of the best massage and I am willing to try again the He as my conditions might have influenced the release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review. I don't think I've seen a review of this place before... from your write-up, sounds below-average (for this kind of shop)... Hmmm.

Approved: 6/1/2019

I have been to this shop several times.

Cari is a bit dry at the beginning, but has amazing natural breasts. Hanna is more fun and has amazing tits as well. But, anyway, don't expect much more than what is in the menu.

Hanna and Cari are not always available and they have other therapists that are not on the website. Some of them are ok.

The last two times I went there, I got someone that seemed like if she hated her job and I stopped going.

Also, I recently discovered AromaCoco and, honestly, I get better deal there.