Cell phones

watchinforfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
So was just curious which cell phones everyone uses in Japan. I personally am using a pixel 7pro. Going to upgrade to a 8 pro here soon. I used to use an S23 but found the translation services and use in Japan was better with the pixel. Lol bring on the android haters as well.

I am also using pixel7pro.

no reason to upgrade to 8 really for me.

probably will see if the fold good enough in the future. dual screen seems to be one of the feature for making translation easier , as one of fold selling points.

My good old jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone X.

Reactions: Alice
Still rocking a pixel 6 but will probably upgrade in the fall. I like the pixel series due to the cameras. Photos are super important to me as well as a big screen for my giant fingers. Also I loathe Apple so I refuse to get an iphone even though they do have amazing cameras on the pro models.

I'm not sure my next phone as the flagship phones are all fairly close in value. I used to love Samsung years ago, but they have just become a shittier apple so I'm not a big fan anymore.

I never cared to much about phones....when it comes to laptops I spend too much to have the best state of the art hardware available wherever I go.

Have an evil Chinese Redmi Note 10...not great but it works and as long as it doesn't break I see no reason to get something else.

Samsung Flip Z4, which is apparently a white elephant in Cipangu.