Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes / 8,000 yen

Type/Location:
Thai massage / Kanda

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese, minimal English, I barely talked

Details of the Encounter:
Late write up but here we go, first time p4p and seen Chang Thai referenced only once on the forums (haven’t been on here long but seen it in an old post) so decided to hit it up.

Actually, I wanted to try the legendary Ai in Shimbashi for my first foray into p4p but I was already nervous and the thought of hunting for a place a bit away from the station would make everything just that much more intimidating for a newbie like me and I’d bail before even making it to the shop. One day I’ll head on over and go to Ai’s. She’s on my list.

In any case, I picked Chang Thai because it was literally 30secs outside of the Kanda Yamanote station exit. East gate. And it only took that long because of waiting at a crosswalk for the light to change. You can see the store’s sign from the station exit. Overcoming nerves, I took a page from Mr Nike, and told myself ‘just do it.’

Went up to the 3rd floor and saw mamasan behind a podium. I asked ‘English?’ And then I said ‘nihongo sukoshi dake’ and motioned with my fingers a little. I could barely even speak English at that point so what conversational ability I can do with Japanese wasn’t going to be happening. She brought out a menu and I selected the 60min recommended Thai traditional massage (non-oil) option which has lymph massage as part of the course.

Gave her my 1man and got change back. Waited for less than a minute and then she led me to the first room on the left and I was greeted by the therapist inside.

Staff page, she’s on the bottom left:
http://www.changthai.net/staff/index.html

These look like her:
http://www.changthai.net/staff/images/staff18.jpg
http://www.changthai.net/images/slider1.jpg

The pics online are pretty photoshopped, or maybe this was her from another time. Looks similar though. She was very average in person, with lots of makeup. Must’ve been at least 30’s, maybe 40’s?? I haven’t met much Thai women in my life to be able to judge their ages well. Not skinny, not fat, probably athletic in her youth.

Clean room. Massage mat was on the ground, neatly covered with towels (not on a table). Room was dim, relaxing setting.

After meeting the therapist, was asked to disrobe, then led to the shower. Belongings stayed in the room. I only carried minimal on me that day anyway. She stayed clothed in the shower. When it came to cleaning junior it felt good I thought my lord, those are some magic fingers. No play yet, this was just the cleaning.

Off to the massage. She started on my back. Pretty standard fare. Never had a Thai massage before but among other massages I’ve had in general, I’d rank it as average. Walking on me was nice. Then the flip. Jr was covered as she worked on my front side muscles for a bit. Then the towel got moved to my stomach and junior got oiled up for play time. I asked if touching was okay. She motioned a little. Got to feel over the clothes. Oh boy that bra was firm and tight. She then lifted up her shirt and popped out a boob for me to play with, but bra stayed clasped. Average body but booby access makes everything nice. I was very nervous so had difficulty popping. She had me sit up, got behind me, switched hands and started licking my ear. That position was a little awkward so laid down again and still couldn’t pop so she got all serious and went harder and faster. Well, that did it and popped nicely. One nice thing was when it came time for popping, she lifted the towel up so I wouldn’t shoot my eye out.

Back to the shower for cleanup, got dressed, and she walked me out to the elevator. I asked her name but I was so relaxed I immediately forgot it. Said our goodbyes and that was that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would like to repeat and see if I can try a different provider but I don’t see any option for nomination on the website. Nor are the pictures even named. If not this place then another Thai massage spot would be fine. Mainly want to try Thai again. Overall, a good and easy experience for a first time.