Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥41,000 for 100 minutes + facial, ¥7,800 for hotel room

Type/Location:
Delivery Health in Ikebukuro - Hotel Ailu

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all my reviews, all conversation was conducted in Japanese unless stated otherwise. I've used Iramachion before just last month for my first irrumatio experience, which was interesting. Provided you can survive the initial interview, the shop doesn’t seem hell bent on preventing foreigners from utilizing their services, so give them a call.

Feeling horny in Ikebukuro again (must be the stench of carbon emissions and lust in the air) I decided to order delivery health for a cutie I'd love to coat a shade of white and continue my streak. That said, I called up the shop that day and ordered Abe-chan for 100 minutes immediately following my work day. Iramachion prefers to deliver girls to the North Gate hotels (Ramses, Hotel Times One, etc.), so please keep that in mind so you don't choose Hotel Ailu like dumbass me and piss them off.

Anyway, Abe-chan shows up right on time, and instantly the room is filled with the bubbly energy of a young, horny, Japanese woman. At this point I had taken a shower to scrub my body of sweat and filth and greeted her in my bath towel, but it may not have mattered if I showered at all considering how fucking horny she was when she arrived. Immediately we began to kiss. She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass, which I squeezed delightfully. Feeling the vigor, she took her hands and motioned over my instantly raging boner, subtly stroking and making me shake torturously. I pushed her down to her knees, and from there fellas the magic began...

Firstly, this woman can seriously suck a fucking cock. Oh my god. And it's a physical anomaly, because her mouth isn't particularly wide YET she took my girthy pole, slathered it in spit, and swallowed the fucking thing all the way to the balls and even was able to tickle them with her tongue. For about three minutes nonstop I proceeded to thrust violently into this woman's mouth, finally experiencing a real, powerful deepthroat. So THIS is what it's supposed to feel like - holy shit. From this moment on I knew I was doomed; there was no way I was lasting even a half an hour, and despite ordering a facial I was seriously tempted to empty this surmounting load in her very accommodating oral cavity anyway.

We moved to the couch where I could really relax and let the fluids prep for takeoff, but this woman was insatiable. She removed all of her clothes, climbed on top of me, and pushed my finger into her sopping wet cunt while making the sexiest moans. I enjoyed the view as she is in good physical shape with nice skin (if you're curious just watch her videos), and in the moment of passion fingered, kissed and did what I could to get her to orgasm. I don't think I got her there, but next time I nominate her I will make sure to do so.

We went back to the blowjob, and I just cannot describe how intense the experience was. After spending ten minutes slowly teasing me, she goes back to relentlessly teasing my head and getting me to edge constantly. Yeah...I couldn't keep up with her. I get to the point of no return and unleash salty vanilla fury at her sexy, sexy gaze. While not as messy as some facials I have done before, this was likely the most satisfying and still as I type up this review is making me have to sit cross legged on the train.

Afterward, Abe-chan cleans me up, and then the most interesting part of the date begins: We start chatting about things, and decide to start singing together! I won't go in depth, but Abe-chan's singing voice is pretty damn good (all the deepthroating helps the vocal technique I guess?) and while the first climax of our date was a monstrous orgasm in her face after a brutal facefuck, the second climax was a fabulous singing and dance routine in the fucking bathtub to Disney's Aladdin. THIS, boys, is that side mission in the world of fuzokuーfind the lady with the best voice post-coitus and you unlock an achievement in the game of life.

I was thinking a second round was going to be part of the package, but Abe-chan's body language indicated a lack of interest in doing one, so I didn't request it. It is quite likely that other girls at Iramachion will be okay with a second round, so if you aren't sure it isn't the worst idea to ask. We got dressed, and I paid her a tip of 4k, as I definitely made much more of a mess on her than what was impressed upon me as limits when I ordered the service (she had to redo all of her makeup and hair, oops.) Pleased, she left, and I closed the door, rolled onto the bed and felt good about life. Cheers, Abe-chan!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face: ★★★★
Body: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★
GFE: ★★★★
Staff: ★★★
Cost: ★★★

I am just going to say that if you want your balls tantalized then completely and satisfyingly drained, call for Abe-chan. She definitely likes rough play, but still, please be nice and attentive to her and show respect; she will treat you very, very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
A while back, she posted a photo on her city heaven blog showing a DVD she had signed for a client. She is advertised as an AV star, but it seems she made only one title. I looked it up at the time, but now I can't remember the title or what her AV name is. I remember that it had a number in it, because it was the 7th (or so) title in a series. If I remember it I will let you know.

A while back, she posted a photo on her city heaven blog showing a DVD she had signed for a client. She is advertised as an AV star, but it seems she made only one title. I looked it up at the time, but now I can't remember the title or what her AV name is. I remember that it had a number in it, because it was the 7th (or so) title in a series. If I remember it I will let you know.

http://www.minnano-av.com/actress.php?actress_id=109255

Reactions: hrbb
OK, so lots of different titles under different names, and none of those are the ones she posted a photo of.

I don't really need a new therapist but I think I should go along just to be part of the gang. :)

Reactions: Tabanico