Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes 7500¥ with return card

Type/Location:
Shop location. Booths a bit too small.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/58D2rADsJiAEaAyE6

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese probably

Details of the Encounter:
Following some other reviews of this place and a few comments I’ve posted in the past, this has been one of the places I’ve gone to when my mind can no longer focus on anything other than it’s true monkey self .

As I haven’t posted for a long time, I thought I should offer something up to the crew. This time more on the changes in service the more times you frequent the same girl .

I have tried a variety of services at a variety of places, types of services, and price points and always done my best to just be very kind and friendly but something about being intimate with a Stranger rarely leaves the experiences really feeling that great physically, generally they’re more satisfying as adventures.

This time I have repeated with the same girl for the third time over an eight month period. she was much more open, aggressive,and intimate in a way that was really fun. The ending climax was still much less intense then a climax with someone of true intimacy . But it was fun to be a returning customer.

In general places like these except foreigners Because they are not that nice. And probably struggle to attract desirable clientele. This most likely explains why after repeating I found a relatively nice experience. I wonder if I was Japanese I might actually find a place at a reasonable price point that was truly euphoric.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you search the history on tulip you should be able to find a general description. Hopefully my thoughts are of some interest to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for returning to TAG and giving us this update, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/11/2019

Is it still Gaijin friendly?
It wouls be great to hear some recent experiences.

Thank you,

Is it still Gaijin friendly?
It wouls be great to hear some recent experiences.

Thank you,
Last individual feedback that I heard was that it was case-by-case on the day and you'd need fluent Japanese.
They do have a public LINE ID where you can ask directly if someone is available to see foreigners before you go.

Last individual feedback that I heard was that it was case-by-case on the day and you'd need fluent Japanese.
They do have a public LINE ID where you can ask directly if someone is available to see foreigners before you go.

Thank you!
Might be worthy to pay a visit and check.

A quick update since i moved to Matsudo recently, but had been a bit shy to try this place out, as my Nihongo is just so so.

Im happy to confirm that its still Gaijin friendly.

Price 5000 ¥ for 30 minutes
I did not nominate, and showed them the 1000 ¥ off from their website
http://matsudo-chulip.com/

The stalls are close but theres no bench so you are sitting on a matt on the floor. i saw a few people enter,
but otherwise it was privateish compared to other pinsaro I've been to, and somehow felt less seedy.

The Girl i got was cute, friendly, young-ish, and gave a nice noisy slurping bj for about 25 minutes of the 30 minute course.
We exchanged a few words in English, a few in Japanese and she was all smiles, giggles and sucking after that.
Touching below the skirt was not allowed, but mostly i just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed it.

Did i pop? No
Did it feel great Absolutely!
Would i go back. for sure I will when I'm feeling a bit less stressed/drained ;P

A quick update since i moved to Matsudo recently, but had been a bit shy to try this place out, as my Nihongo is just so so.

Im happy to confirm that its still Gaijin friendly.

Price 5000 ¥ for 30 minutes
I did not nominate, and showed them the 1000 ¥ off from their website
http://matsudo-chulip.com/

The stalls are close but theres no bench so you are sitting on a matt on the floor. i saw a few people enter,
but otherwise it was privateish compared to other pinsaro I've been to, and somehow felt less seedy.

The Girl i got was cute, friendly, young-ish, and gave a nice noisy slurping bj for about 25 minutes of the 30 minute course.
We exchanged a few words in English, a few in Japanese and she was all smiles, giggles and sucking after that.
Touching below the skirt was not allowed, but mostly i just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed it.

Did i pop? No
Did it feel great Absolutely!
Would i go back. for sure I will when I'm feeling a bit less stressed/drained ;P
Just FYI - We'd appreciate if you'd make your own review. You don't get review credit unless it's your own review.
We do appreciate the update, but wish you to get full credit for a review instead of just a update comment.