60 minutes - 13'000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This wasn't exactly a good encounter. Not because of the service provided (which was good, all things considered) but rather because of my own mindset, expectations and preparation (or lack thereof).

I've always been curious about Mayumi, but only dared going to Diamond Club near the end of my Winter trip to Japan. I basically woke up one morning, checked Mayumi's schedule, saw there were only a couple other girls on stand-by this day, and made my decision.

I arrived at Diamond Club before it opened, so I took a walk around the neighbourhood. Stopping at a nearby convinience store for drinks and food, another foreigner ended up talking to me for quite a while. He was really pushy and invasive, but I got so nervous I didn't had the gall to tell him to stop, or to simply walk away. So I got kinda flustered, alongside my initial nervousness.

Anyway, I managed to shrug him off, took a few more minutes walking in order to make sure this guy wouldn't follow me, and finally got into Diamond Club.

Very friendly tencho, all discussions were done in Japanese. He led me into a small room, offered me a can of tea (never had oolong tea before, I like it a lot now), and gave me a booklet with some instructions before leaving. The booklet (both English and Japanese, I think) had a list of all cast members, and different options and prices. Knowing already what I wanted, I called back. He arrived, and this is where I made my first mistake : I asked for the 60 minutes, 13'000 yen omakase course (cheaper, but you don't get to choose your provider). As for options, I specifically asked to undress the provider, and to have her cum in my mouth.

A couple minutes later (it seemed way longer than that), a light knock and the door opened. It was Hana: very feminine, petite, slender body, cute face, rather passing, which retrospectively surprised me, since she is listed as otoko no ko. Her profile pictures are rather honest. But I won't lie: I expected Mayumi, and already I could tell this encounter wasn't going to leave me satisfied.

Anyway, Hana introduced herself. Very cute, feminine voice. She gave me a coupon. We spoke for a bit. I started undressing her. Again, nervousness: I couldn't manage to take her bra off, she eventually did it herself. Flat chest (expected from an otoko no ko), and her skin was strangely colored at some places, but I think that's only the way her skin is. Not really off-putting, but rather intriguing.

We went into the world's smallest and coldest shower (hot water, but no AC). Not dirty or anything, but the size and cold kinda disturbed me. Also the fact that showers are shared between two rooms, and that walls are really thin. We took a quick shower, Hana washed me, she washed herself, we both washed our mouths. We began making out in the shower, I started stroking her small penis, but the shower was getting colder and colder, so we quickly got back into the room (which had AC, thank goodness).

We kept making out on the bed, we kissed and cuddled for a bit. I took her small penis in my mouth: I liked it a lot, it was kinda flaccid, but it's better this way, since I have a very strong gag reflex. I kept sucking. I asked whether she could cum in my mouth, she answered something like she couldn't, with a tone that really irked me (very sweet, gentle refusal, excessively so, but I hate when people talk like that). I realized afterwards that providers may wanna avoid climaxing too early in the day, in case they have to top another customer afterwards: coming so early in the morning was yet another mistake.

I stopped, she started sucking me instead. After a while, she prepared to ride my dick cowgirl style. And this is where my last mistake litteraly exploded: I hadn't jerked-off for two weeks, and I was so nervous and frustrated I climaxed the moment she grabbed my dick in order to put a condom. It was both amazing and horrible: one of the strongest orgasms I ever had, but also the messiest, with spunk flying all over the floor, everywhere, outside and behind the bed. I remember Hana's expression, mouth and eyes wide open, like she was equally amazed and horrified by the scene.

The following was rather miserable, with Hana cleaning up my mess and me on the bed, slowly realizing what just happened. I apologized, tried helping her clean up, and we went back into the cold, cold shower for a quick wash. Even Hana wanted to get out as quickly as possible from this polar shower: it was this cold.

After that, back to bed: Hana kept servicing me, but it was clear that I was done, and Hana also felt that I wasn't having fun anymore. Without a word, we agreed to put an end to this farce, even though I felt there was still some time left. We got dressed, Hana gave me a big hug and led me back to the exit door.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lessons learned:
-Don't go out on a whim, plan your trip to Diamond Club carefully in order to avoid stress.
-Get a love hotel room: showers at Diamond Club are cold and miserable.
-Don't stop for drinks at convinience stores, and don't let annoying strangers bother you.
-Don't go for the omakase course, it's a false economy.
-Always choose the provider you came for, lest you end up disappointed.
-Jerk-off the day before to avoid uncomfortable situations with the provider.
-Oolong tea is delicious.

If I come back to Diamond Club, I'll make sure to remember those lessons. I want my next meeting with a newhalf to be good.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Reading this i feel lucky, i have been always taking the omakase course and I got Mayumi 2 times, Chika 1 time and Momona 1 time. All of them amazing experiences. The showers also amazing, no temperature problems.

Maybe omakase works for me because I only ask for Reverse AF.
Don't be discouraged about Diamond Club tho, it's an amazing place, i hope your next experience goes better!

I have been interested in Hana too, she seems to like kissing a lot, which I also do.

Reactions: Alice
Don't be discouraged about Diamond Club tho, it's an amazing place, i hope your next experience goes better!
Absolutely, I'll be trying it again, with more preparation. I'd like to have at least one good time with a NH, be it at Diamond Club or any other such place.

I've since discovered Osaka's DC actually has pretty interesting night courses, really affordable. I've never visited Kansai, so that may convince me to go there next time I'm in Japan.

I have a review up for Hana, she was the first newhalf I met in Japan (I had previous experiences in SGP) and the experience was quite nice. She might be worth a second try - maybe this time you "clean the pipes" before you go :D

Reactions: Alice and Kuromi