60 minutes / 17000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 03rd 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a very positive experience with Kaoru, I was looking for one more reverse AF experience before going back to US.
I decided to give Club Diamond another try. I did have a very nice experience with Hana last year. I emailed them asking if I could reserve Nao, who looked most attractive to me looking at the girls on the schedule that day. I didn't get a reply, but decided to head there and get arrive at opening and take my chances. Bad decision...

I arrived, and it was the same guy who answered the door when I visited last year. He didn't remember me but I didn't take it personally. I got to the room and asked for Nao, but she was not available. None of the remainder of the girls called out to me, but settled on Nanami who looked girlishly cute and petite.

She was none of those things.

When she walked in the room my initial impulse was to run out. She looked nothing like the photos. Firstly she did not look feminine at all, and she was at least 15 kg heavier than the picture suggested with a beer belly. She looked more like an otaku dressed up in a sailor suit walking around Akihabara or a comedian on a Japanese variety show than a real kawaii newhalf.
Well, I spent the money and in the interest of broadening my life experience I decided to try to white knuckle through it.

I don't think it's necessary to go through the details but every aspect of the experience was unenjoyable. The anal was a lot less fun when it felt like a man was doing it instead of Kaoru (or Hana), who legitimately make me feel like I am with a woman with male equipment.

One other thing, she spoke zero English so I did my best to carry the conversation with my shitty N4.5 Japanese. In this case, maybe it was better that the communication level was low.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I can recommend Club Diamond as one of the more accessible newhalf shops for gaijins, but not Nanami specifically.
I walked away from the shop thinking I am in love with passable newhalfs, but I am not bisexual. Or at least, I am not attracted to Nanami in any way, shape or form. Beware of doctored photos and look for recent reviews of newhalfs or suffer the same experience as I did.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

I met her last year, sounds like things haven't improved at all.

Sorry you went through that - and the lack of communication wasn't your Japanese, she's just uncommunicative.

I'm surprised Diamond keeps her on the roster, but she seems to get a lot of traffic. I assume most of it is one-off....

Reactions: avalone2022
I met her last year, sounds like things haven't improved at all.

Sorry you went through that - and the lack of communication wasn't your Japanese, she's just uncommunicative.

I'm surprised Diamond keeps her on the roster, but she seems to get a lot of traffic. I assume most of it is one-off....

I wish I would have peeped your review while making my 2nd selection!
It was a bad experience, even taking out her pass-ability.

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: chiba_expat
It feels like we all have a nanami horror story.
I think I've figured out how she keeps getting trade.

There's a fraternity somewhere that requires a session with her as part of their pledge hazing.

Never met her, but she looked dodgy when she was coming through as a one star rated girl. A few years later she’s a 2 and got different photos.

I don’t mind a boy in a wig if they they’re skinny and young.

This one looks neither..

Mako is the one at Diamond, really cute and tops too.

Diamond are also cool showing you the girls too, worth it if in doubt.

Went free today and got Nanami, she was very sweet and a very nice experience! Posting a review soon!

Reactions: Alice