Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
N/A and 25000/80 min

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
See below

Details of the Encounter:
I stopped by two shops in Ikebukuro today (plus Miss Campus, which I'll review separately).

Club Heart DX:
I'd seen some positive reviews here, so it seemed like a good bet, since I was in the area. Unfortunately, when I asked they gave a firm but very polite no gaikokujuin. Not sure if it depends on the staff member you talk to or the available girls, but from the other reviews, I might try again at some point.

Senhime: (Soapland)
http://www.kadoebi.co.jp/senhime?entry=1
No reviews on here, but I saw it when going to Charlotte previously and thought it might be worth checking, since it was practically right next door. When I asked, they were okay with foreigners who could speak Japanese, but only for the 80 min course (25000). Unfortunately, since I'd been at Miss Campus already, if I went with the 80 min course, I would have been late to an appointment, so I had to politely decline.

Maybe next time

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To be continued..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report. We are approving this to document the experience even if it's not an actual review.
Access to certain shops change with the wind, but having a good command of Japanese and knowing the rules is always a good start.
Yet, still, if the people on duty have an issue, then there'll be no access on that day.

Approved: 11/5/2019