Guest viewing is limited

Cold Approach Pickup ナンパ (Nanpa) in Shibuya Using Humor [Video]

What about her behavior suggested this was the case? It is of course possible, and happens regularly so it very well could be the case.

However, interestingly enough girls who appear far MORE irritated / try to "get rid of me" and even tell me they won't reply often end up coming out to dates or messaging ME afterwards. I don't see much in this case to indicate she was irritated - she is laughing, engaging in conversation, and walking back towards me when I stop moving. I guess after several thousands of similar interactions you can see patterns. A female opinion would be useful, but not necessarily any more than mine

Who knows a vagina better, a woman or a gynecologist? I know nothing about having a vagina, but I have definitely seen a lot (far more than the average woman) as well as the actions leading up to seeing them, if you know what I mean ;)

Reactions: jelle
However, interestingly enough girls who appear far MORE irritated / try to "get rid of me" and even tell me they won't reply often end up coming out to dates or messaging ME afterwards.

Isn't that part of the age old "I'm not easy" act that some girls think they still need to play? Similarly all the girls whom I have met through Tinder and who had "No ONS" in their profile ended up in my bed the first night. :eek:

*For the scientifically inclined I should point out that the sample size in Tinder was not big enough for statistically relevant results.

Well, if they met you again after that, it still wasn't an ONS ;)

You are putting me to shame! I was supposed to be the oneliner-guy and you just offhandedly destroy it all. :eek:

Well, I am so going to steal that line. The best I've managed this far was when I asked one of the girls if I can stay at her place as the trains already stopped. She was "I am not ONS type of a girl you know" and I answered "No worries, I can stay until tomorrow night so we can make it a Two Night Stand".

But this is going to be so much better. Next time when I ask someone to go to hotel with me and they answer "I don't do ONS" I can start flipping my calendar and say "Me neither, so tonight and then I'll have free time on Friday too". :D

One time, while getting dressed in the hotel after our first date - which was just supposed to be a coffee - she asked me why I had thought she was easy. My reply was two things - "Sachiko, (NOT HER REAL NAME) I know you are not easy. If I had thought you were easy I would not even have asked if you wanted to come here and just brought you. The reason I did ask you if you wanted to come here is the first rule of sales (I worked in sales for years) - "It doesn't matter what you think the answer is going to be you ALWAYS ask".

Just saw the video and it reminded me of my countrymen. This is something that can be witnessed all the time there and I belong to the minority who doesn't practice this national sport. :notworthy:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland